Universal Bass Knob with Digital Voltmeter (Pushable ON/OFF for Amp)
You Save 20% ($10.00)$39.99
There is nothing worse in car audio world than the magic blue smoke caused by voltage drop. It is real critical & at the same time; very very necessary to monitor your vehicles voltage to prevent damage to all your car audio equipment. Installing a separate voltmeter, separate power switch and a separate bass knob can prevent all those which can be of great hassle.
Combining those three issues, CT Sounds represents the solution with its Universal Bass Knob with Digital Voltmeter (Pushable ON/OFF for Amp). This patent-pending technology offers remote gain control, a rotary pushable on-off switch and a digital volt meter display.
- Dash mount amplifier level control for volume adjustment
- Can adjust the amplifier gain even while driving
- In-dash or Under-dash mountable
- Compatible with most head units/amplifiers combinations
- Rotary push turn ON/OFF knob for amplifier
- Digital volt-meter (10V ~ 15.9V)
- Blue LED display (high voltage / low voltage)
I hooked a pair up to my ct sounds AT60.4 and just on 60-80 watts rms and they scream!!! I can't wait to get a 125.4 to see what they can really do!!
Good meter knob. Can control your bass and watch your voltage at the same time. Can't best that!...
This is a product that I was searching. Sometimes I don't need my subs but with only my bassknob turned all the way down my amp still use power and with the pushable on/off button I always can kill my subs whenever i want to.