AT-1400.1d // 1800 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
The CT Sounds AT-1400.1d Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier will deliver the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes. Engineered to be the best in its class, the amplifier uses an advanced PCB board featuring Korean capacitors, MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply, high-quality transformers, and cutting-edge inductors. The amplifier comes equipped with a 4-way protection circuitry along with a Diode 5402 & 6A60 for reverse polarity protection.
The plexiglass backing, illuminated LED CT Sounds logo, and white chassis gives this amplifier an unbeatable appearance. Not to mention the amplifier comes with the highly sought-after AT Series On/Off Bass Knob which not only lets you adjust the bass boost but also displays your system voltage.
Variable adjustment controls feature gains, subsonic, bass boost, low pass filter, and phase settings so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. The car monoblock amplifier is strappable (slave/master switch) so that you can get more power output should your system require it. Whether you’re looking to cause a tectonic disturbance or generate dynamic instability in the atmosphere, the CT Sounds AT-1400.1d has the power to create the sonic explosion you crave.
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 1 ohm stable mono operation
- Thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection inbuilt
- Nickel plated tiffany style RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- It comes with Remote Bass Knob; therefore allowing you to control power on/off or subwoofer bass level easily
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
- 1Ω @ 12.8V, 1400W (RMS) | 2800W (MAX)
- 2Ω @ 12.8V, 700W (RMS) | 1400W (MAX)
- 4Ω @ 12.8V, 350W (RMS) | 700W (MAX)
- No of channel: 1
- Frequency response (-3dB): 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 10Hz ~ 50Hz
- Phase adjustment: 0o - 180o
- Bass boost: 0dB - +18dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum speaker impedance: 1Ω(ohm)
- Low pass filter: 35Hz ~ 250Hz
- Bass level remote control (16.4ft): Yes
- Power/Ground wire inputs: 1/0 AWG
- Speaker wire inputs: 8 AWG
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- Strappable: Yes; Master/Slave switch
- Bass knob: AT Series Bass knob included (Remote gain control, clip light indicator, built in voltmeter & push-able on/off switch)
- 192mm (W) x 56.7mm (H) x 420mm (L)
Completely blew the Brutus amp away that I was using! Liquified my 8 Meso subs daily and I love it. Worth every penny.
I've had it a month or so now. It does great on a d2 meso in a 4th order. Sounds clean looks good to so far it's a awsome amp haven't really ran it more then a hour or so stright doesnt get hot at all.
Love the build quality of this amp I'd say it was well worth the wait I haven't got to hook it up yet but I am looking forward to this powerful amp thanks again Bart Thedinger