ATv2-1400.1d // 1800 Watt RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 21% ($80.00)$299.99
The CT Sounds ATv2-1400.1d monoblock class d car amplifier will deliver the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes. Rated at 13.2v, this monoblock amplifier will deliver over 1800 watts RMS power at 1 ohm. The car monoblock amplifier is strappable (slave/master switch) so that you can get more power output should your system require it.
Engineered to be the best in its class, the amplifier uses an advanced PCB board featuring industry-leading capacitors, MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply, high-quality transformers, and cutting-edge inductors. The amplifier comes equipped with a 4-way protection circuitry along with reverse polarity protection.
The plexiglass backing, illuminated LED CT Sounds logo, and white chassis give this amplifier an unbeatable appearance. Variable adjustment controls feature gains, subsonic, bass boost, low pass filter, and phase settings so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. Included with the amplifier is the highly demanded AT Series On/Off Bass Knob which not only lets you adjust the bass boost but also displays your system voltage.
|RMS Power: 1Ω @ 12.8v||1400 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 12.8v||700 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 12.8v||350 Watts x 1-Channel|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||0 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1-Channel (12.8v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 700 Watts x 1-Channel (12.8v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 350 Watts x 1-Channel (12.8v)
- Recommended External Fuse: 180A
- Frequency response (-3dB): 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 10Hz ~ 50Hz
- Phase adjustment: 0o - 180o
- Bass boost: 0dB - +18dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum speaker impedance: 1Ω(ohm)
- Low pass filter: 35Hz ~ 250Hz
- Bass level remote control (16.4ft): Yes
- Power/Ground wire inputs: 1/0 AWG
- Speaker wire inputs: 8 AWG
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- Strappable: Yes; Master/Slave switch
- Bass knob: AT Series Bass knob included (Remote gain control, clip light indicator, built in voltmeter & push-able on/off switch)
- 17.99" (Length) * 7.59" (Width) * 2.28" (Height)
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 1 ohm stable mono operation
- Thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection inbuilt
- Nickel plated tiffany style RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- It comes with Remote Bass Knob; therefore allowing you to control power on/off or subwoofer bass level easily
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
This amp kicks ass. Best amp I've owned to date. Great product great costumer service. Package arrived exactly when they said it would.. the amp is beautiful stylish and powerful. Thanks ct sounds keep doing what your doing 👍💯🙂
definitely exceeded my expectations. but before I did the install I made sure that all my grounds were beefed up and even upped my inline fuse from 100 to a 175amp fuse.
funny story, I was driving through town and was at a red light. and I noticed that the lady that was in front of me adjusted her rearview mirror to stare directly at me and made eye contact. you know the look like you assh***!
because the bass was hitting so hard it was vibrating her car as well. lol
so by the time the light turns green, she floors it like a bat out of hell right after she gives me the finger. well, I guess my choice of tunes didn't agree with her. that's ok can't please everybody and that just made my day all that more enjoyable. thank you guys
Looks really cool not much instructions for tuning the amp... U need to know what your doing with anything but shouldn't be hard to give a little explanation on what each function does just my two cents..
it did only take a professional second to get it up and working for stock alternator it feels ok with a 10' meso looking for a alternator so hopefully I get more beat
I thought I got the protection plan but it didn't work kinda upset ...but customer service helped on a few things so I looked past that kind of hard to find information on how to tune this without paying kind of upset about that too I would say this is about a high three or four star rating but I'm going to give it a five because I'm new and they've been there to help with all my questions so far so I'm not going to give them anything lower than a five because I'm new and I feel I really got good deal for my money so far
From start to finish it was an great experience. The amp looks amazing and performs just as well. I'm running it at .5 ohms and man does it handle it amazing!!!! I can't wait to staring switch everything over to ct sounds!!! CT SOUNDS FOR THE WIN!!!