TEAM-7000.1D // 7400 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
It is long rumored that the CT Sounds TEAM-7000.1D amplifier was once used as a generator to provide backup power for an entire city after grid failure. Whether you're looking to cause a tectonic disturbance or generate dynamic instability in the atmosphere, the CT Sounds TEAM-7000.1D has the power to create the sonic explosion you crave. The Class D monoblock amplifier has been engineered to get the greatest efficiency so you can get the most out of your vehicle's electrical system.
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 1-ohm stable mono operation
- Variable input gain control, subsonic filter & low pass crossover
- Variable phase shift (0o ~ 180o) & bass boost
- Thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection built in
- Nickel plated RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- It comes with Remote Bass Knob; therefore allowing you to control power, on/off or subwoofer bass level easily
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
- 1Ω @ 14.4V, 7375W (RMS) | 14750W (MAX)
- 2Ω @ 14.4V, 4032W (RMS) | 8064W (MAX)
- 4Ω @ 14.4V, 2028W (RMS) | 4056W (MAX)
TEAM Series amplifiers come with a 60-Day REPAIR WARRANTY ONLY and are non-returnable unless damaged upon receipt. There is no Refund / Return for any of the TEAM Series Amplifiers. There is no replacement warranty.
Damages must be reported within 30 days from the original date of purchase.
In the unlikely event you have a problem within the 60 day warranty period, please notify us at email@example.com, and we will arrange to have the amplifier repaired. Note, you will be responsible for the cost incurred to ship your amplifier for repair. CT Sounds will pay for the warranty repair plus the shipping cost to return the repaired amplifier to you. If CT finds the amplifier is not repairable, we will issue a store credit.
- No of channel: 1
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 10Hz ~ 50Hz
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +9dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum impedance: 1Ω (ohm)
- Low Pass filter: 35Hz ~ 250Hz
- External fuse rating: 700A
- Bass level remote control (16.4ft): Yes
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- Power inputs: Dual 0GA
- Bass knob: Remote gain control, clip light indicator, built in voltmeter & push-able on/off switch
- 258mm (W) x 67mm (H) x 790mm (L)
Been running my team 7k @ .5 ohm for over 2 years now love this amp its an absoulte powerhouse and very reliable
Love the design of this amp. Kinda like a mullet, simple design up top with straight to business hookups and controls, but flip this beat over and the plexiglass back reveals where the party is lol. Simple, powerful and just plain sexy. Makes my four 15's bang. Will be adding another soon.