CT-80.4D // 440 Watts RMS 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier
CT Sounds engineered the CT-80.4D Full-Range Class D Multichannel Car Amplifier for anyone in need of a powerhouse amplifier that fits just about anywhere in your vehicle and won’t destroy your wallet. If you want to do 70 mph down the highway with the windows down and still have crisp and clear sound over the wind noise then look no further.
This multi-channel amplifier features a Low Pass Filter (LPF) and Subsonic Filter so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. The MOSFET power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure that the amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists. Furthermore, the compact chassis and small footprint makes it easy to install in any car audio application.
You can sleep easy at night knowing your amplifier is protected from damage due to the amplifiers uniquely engineered protection circuitry featuring high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection.
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||80W x 4-Channels|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 14.4v||120W x 4-Channels|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v Bridged||160W x 2-Channels|
- 4 Channel Full Range Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power 4x80W@4-ohm
- RMS Power 4x120W@2-ohm
- Frequency Response: 15-20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2-6V
- HPF: 40-250Hz
- LPF: 40-250Hz
- Bassboost: 0-12dB
- High level input
- 8.25" (Length) x 5.68" (Width) x 2.12" (Height)
1. Use pure OFC Copper Wiring. Make sure to use the correct gauge wiring, for the CT-80.4D we suggest using wiring that 4GA, anything smaller is never recommended for this amplifier. We do not recommend using CCA wiring. CCA wiring is cheap, it is made using primarily aluminum. The amplifier will perform less than optimal if you decide to us CCA wiring and may even shorten the life of the amplifier. Spend the extra money and do it right, pure Copper OFC wiring that brands such as Stinger offer is the ONLY way to go.
2. Make sure to properly ground your amplifier. We recommending grounding to the frame of your car. Make sure to clean the surface well, sand down the surface removing any paint, dirt, rust, etc.. so the connection is as strong as possible. We recommend using a bolt (do not use screws). Do not ground the amplifier to a seat bolt or any existing bolt on your vehicle (this a really a bad idea).
3. Tune your amplifier with a DD-1 or O-Scope, make sure it is not clipping. Clipping is the leading cause of subwoofer deaths.
4. Do not mount your amplifier to your subwoofer box. Mount your amplifier away from the subwoofer enclosure in a secure location. Vibration is one of the leading causes of amplifiers deaths.
Note: If your amplifier is getting hot and/or shutting off it is likely because you did not follow the above. A poor ground, a loose connection, using too small of wire, or not using OFC wiring is the main reasons this would happen.
This amp is awesome! Small size amp with amazing sound and quality! Very pleased with this amp and have had no issues at all! Will be buying another one when back in stock!
This is a very nice and small 4 channel amp that will power almost any set of mids and tweeters. I had a 125 x 4 amp and replaced it with this one. I was nervous that my mids and highs would be under power, but they sound cleaner and louder then before.
This amp is great. It fills the JEEP CHEROKEE with life-like sound. Amazing sound quality. Compact yet strong. Very happy and impressed. Way to go CT SOUNDS.
I have one of these little guys hooked up with 4g OFC coming off the distro block with 1/0 OFC coming off the battery to the block, and its amazing. I have 2 Meso 6.5 PA's and 2 Meso 6x9 Coaxial's hooked up to it, and they sound great ! Tuned with a DD1, no distortion. Takes all the power it can and still doesn't get hot. Defintely recommend it to anyone who is looking to hook up some good vocals.