CT-2000.1D // 2000 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 20% ($60.00)$239.99
CT Sounds engineered the CT-2000.1D Compact Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier for anyone in need of a powerhouse amplifier that fits just about anywhere in your vehicle and won’t destroy your wallet. If you want a 2000 watt amplifier that absolutely pounds and delivers clean power to your subwoofers then look no further.
This 1-ohm stable monoblock amplifier features a Low Pass Filter (LPF), Subsonic Filter, and Bass Boost so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. The MOSFET power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure that the amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists. Furthermore, the compact chassis and small footprint make it easy to install in any car audio application.
You can sleep easy at night knowing your subwoofer amplifier is protected from damage due to the amplifier's uniquely engineered protection circuitry featuring high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection.
|RMS Power: 1Ω @ 14.4v||2000 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 14.4v||1200 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||650 Watts x 1-Channel|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||0 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- Monoblock Class D Power Amplifier
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 650 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- Subsonic filter: 0 - 50Hz
- Frequency response: 0 Hz to 320 Hz
- LPF: 40-180Hz
- S/N: 93dB
- Bass Boost: 0 to 12 dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 30-80Hz
- Input impedance: 22k ohms
- Operation voltage: DC 9-16V
- Minimum speaker impedance: 1ohm
- Remote volume Controller
- Continuously-Variable Input Gain Control
- Remote Turn-on/Turn-off circuit
- MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply
- Soft Turn-on Circuit
- Thermal and Speaker Short Protection Circuit
- LED Power and Protection Indicators
- Strappable: Yes; Signal Output is Master
- 19.00" (Length) * 5.625" (Width) * 2.187" (Height)
1. Use pure OFC Copper Wiring. Make sure to use the correct gauge wiring, for the CT-2000.1D we suggest using 0GA power wire, anything smaller is not recommended for this amplifier. We do not recommend using CCA wiring. CCA wiring is cheap, it is made using primarily aluminum. The amplifier will perform less than optimal if you decide to use CCA wiring and may even shorten the life of the amplifier.
2. Make sure to properly ground your amplifier. We recommending grounding to the frame of your car. Make sure to clean the surface well, sand down the surface removing any paint, dirt, rust, etc.. so the connection is as strong as possible. We recommend using a bolt (do not use screws). Do not ground the amplifier to a seat bolt or any existing bolt on your vehicle (this a really a bad idea).
3. Tune your amplifier with a DD-1 or O-Scope, make sure it is not clipping. Clipping is the leading cause of subwoofer deaths.
4. Do not mount your amplifier to your subwoofer box. Mount your amplifier away from the subwoofer enclosure in a secure location. Vibration is one of the leading causes of amplifier deaths.
Note: If your amplifier is getting hot and/or shutting off it is likely because you did not follow the above. A poor ground, a loose connection, using too small of wire, or not using OFC wiring is the main reason this would happen.
Love this little power house. It is super efficient , compact footprint ,and it dos over rated power. Only thing I would change is add a clip light to amp aswell as the bass knob . And .5 ohm stable rating if they added those three things this would be the top class amplifier i will be buying 2 çt 80.4s to go in my daughter's mustang with the CT 2000.1 CT components in doors coaxials in rear deck and 2 meso 12s CT sounds decked out that mustang and my daughter will proudly rep CT sounds at every car show that comes around aswell as local Cruze nights ... Thanks CT sounds . Pleasure doing business and look forward our future with CT sounds .
This amp is amazing for such a small amp it really packs a punch running 2 tropo 12s at 1 ohm with zero issues and hours of strait play time would highly recommend
I am very satisfied with the product and the service from CT and they have made a life time buyer from me
Very impressed high quality and compact. Does not run hot at one ohm. It's a really good amp