AT-150.6d // 1500 Watts RMS 6-Channel Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 31% ($165.00)$359.99
The CT Sounds AT-150.6d 6-Channel Car Audio Amplifier will deliver the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes. Built using an advanced PCB board featuring Korean capacitors, high-quality transformers, and cutting-edge inductors. Equipped with 4-way protection circuitry featuring high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection; sleep easy at night knowing your 6ch car amplifier is protected.
The plexiglass backing, LED CT Sounds logo, and reinforced tiffany style RCAs gives this amplifier an unbeatable appearance. Furthermore, the reinforced heat sink design and MOSFET PWM switching technology ensure this amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists.
Whether you’re looking to cause a tectonic disturbance or generate dynamic instability in the atmosphere, the CT Sounds AT-150.6d has the power to create the sonic explosion you crave. This 6-channel amplifier has tremendous audio coverage capabilities while assuring harmonic-less audio output waves reducing unnecessary electromagnetic inductions.
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 12.8v||250 Watts x 6-Channels|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 12.8v||150 Watts x 6-Channels|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 12.8v||500 Watts x 2-Channels Bridged|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||0 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- 6 Channel Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 250 Watts x 6-Channels (12.8v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 150 Watts x 6-Channels (12.8v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 500 Watts x 2-Channels Bridged (12.8v)
- Frequency response (-3dB): 10Hz ~ 50kHz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Channel separation: 50dB
- Bass boost: 0dB - +12dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 150
- Minimum speaker impedance: 2Ω (ohm)
- Low pass filter: 50Hz ~ 1kHz (Channel 1-2), 50Hz ~ 500Hz (Channel 3-6)
- High pass filter: 50Hz ~ 1kHz (Channel 1-2), 50Hz ~ 500Hz (Channel 3-6)
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- 192mm (W) x 56.7mm (H) x 380mm (L)
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- It has bridgeable outputs
- Soft turn on circuitry
- Thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection inbuilt
- Nickel plated RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
I got this amp for a future build but hooked it up to current system in place of my AT125.4 (great amp never had an issue with it) only hooked up 4 channels, but it still played above my expectations plenty of good clean (loud) power in tap, set gains and crossovers wit DD1 and CC1, on good solid electrical, It uses big 1/0 power and grounds and has a fan inside to keep it cool, I run all AT series amps and haven’t had any of them not perform as stated, above and beyond in my case, the AT150.6, is another killer amp I run 2 sets of Meso 6.5 3 way components, and this amp and speaker combo is the way to go, Ill be getting another one in near future!