AT-125.4d // 800 Watts RMS 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier
The CT Sounds AT-125.4d 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier will deliver the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes. Built using an advanced PCB board featuring Korean capacitors, high-quality transformers, and cutting-edge inductors. Equipped with 4-way protection circuitry along with a Diode 6A60 for reverse polarity protection; sleep easy at night knowing your 4ch car amplifier is protected.
The plexiglass backing, LED CT Sounds logo, and reinforced tiffany style RCAs gives this amplifier an unbeatable appearance. Furthermore, the reinforced heat sink design and MOSFET PWM switching technology ensure this amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists.
Whether you’re looking to cause a tectonic disturbance or generate dynamic instability in the atmosphere, the CT Sounds AT-125.4d has the power to create the sonic explosion you crave. If you are looking to cover your car audio mids (woofers) and highs (tweeters & horns), this car audio amplifier will take you to a musical realm you didn’t know existed.
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Reinforced tiffany style RCA
- Bridgeable outputs
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 4-Ohm stable per channel
- Built in thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection
- Nickel plated RCAs ensuring low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- Pure Class-D car audio amplifier
- 2Ω @ 12.8V Stereo, 190W (RMS) | 380W (MAX) x 4-Channels
- 4Ω @ 12.8V Stereo, 125W (RMS) | 250W (MAX) x 4-Channels
- 4Ω @ 12.8V Bridged, 400W (RMS) | 800W (MAX) x 2-Channels
- Number of channels: 4
- Frequency response (-3dB): 10Hz ~ 50kHz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Channel separation: 50dB
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +12dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 150
- Minimum speaker impedance: 2Ω (ohm)
- Low pass filter: 50Hz - 500Hz (500Hz ~ 5kHz)
- High pass filter: 50Hz - 500Hz (500Hz ~ 5kHz)
- No of fuses: 2 (40A each)
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- 192mm (W) x 56.7mm (H) x 280mm (L)
Havnt hooked it up yet waiting to purchase at1400 , but I do have t 1000 and t 60.4 that I love
Can't wait to install the baddest looking Amp on the planet, hands down.