CT-700.1D // 700 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 22% ($40.00)$139.99
CT Sounds engineered the CT-700.1D Compact Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier for anyone in need of a powerhouse amplifier that fits just about anywhere in your vehicle and won’t destroy your wallet. If you want a 700 watt amplifier that absolutely pounds and delivers clean power to your subwoofers then look no further.
This 1-ohm stable monoblock amplifier features a Low Pass Filter (LPF), Subsonic Filter, and Bass Boost so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. The MOSFET power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure that the amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists. Furthermore, the compact chassis and small footprint makes it easy to install in any car audio application.
You can sleep easy at night knowing your subwoofer amplifier is protected from damage due to the amplifier's uniquely engineered protection circuitry featuring high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection.
|RMS Power: 1Ω @ 14.4v||700 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 14.4v||380 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||200 Watts x 1-Channel|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- Monoblock Class D Power Amplifier
- Strappable: Yes; Signal Output is Master
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 700 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 380 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 200 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- Subsonic filter: 0 - 50Hz
- Frequency response: 0 Hz to 320 Hz
- LPF: 40-180Hz
- S/N: 93dB
- Bass Boost: 0 to 12 dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 30-80Hz
- Input impedance: 22k ohms
- Operation voltage: DC 9-16V
- Minimum speaker impedance: 1ohm
- Remote volume Controller
- Continuously-Variable Input Gain Control
- Remote Turn-on/Turn-off circuit
- MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply
- Soft Turn-on Circuit
- Thermal and Speaker Short Protection Circuit
- LED Power and Protection Indicators
- 11.00" (Length) * 5.625" (Width) * 2.187" (Height)
1. Make sure to use the correct gauge wiring, for the CT-700.1D we suggest using 4GA power wire, anything smaller is not recommended for this amplifier.
2. Make sure to properly ground your amplifier. We recommending grounding to the frame of your car. Make sure to clean the surface well, sand down the surface removing any paint, dirt, rust, etc.. so the connection is as strong as possible. We recommend using a bolt (do not use screws). Do not ground the amplifier to a seat bolt or any existing bolt on your vehicle (this a really a bad idea).
3. Tune your amplifier with a DD-1 or O-Scope, make sure it is not clipping. Clipping is the leading cause of subwoofer deaths.
4. Do not mount your amplifier to your subwoofer box. Mount your amplifier away from the subwoofer enclosure in a secure location. Vibration is one of the leading causes of amplifiers deaths.
Note: If your amplifier is getting hot and/or shutting off it is likely because you did not follow the above. A poor ground, a loose connection, using too small of wire, or not using OFC wiring is the main reason this would happen.
Plenty of power for my single [****].
Good products but customer service need work but other than that good products
I'd say just do it and stop second guessing they sound amazing!!!