CT-1500.1D // 1500 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 20% ($50.00)$199.99
CT Sounds engineered the CT-1500.1D Compact Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier for anyone in need of a powerhouse amplifier that fits just about anywhere in your vehicle and won’t destroy your wallet. If you want an amplifier that absolutely pounds and delivers clean power to your subwoofers then look no further.
This monoblock amplifier features a Low Pass Filter (LPF), Subsonic Filter, and Bass Boost so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. The MOSFET power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure that the amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists. Furthermore, the compact chassis and small footprint make it easy to install in any car audio application.
You can sleep easy at night knowing your amplifier is protected from damage due to the amplifier's uniquely engineered protection circuitry featuring high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection.
|RMS Power: 1Ω @ 14.4v||1500 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 14.4v||850 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||450 Watts x 1-Channel|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- Monoblock Class D Power Amplifier
- Subsonic filter: 0 - 50Hz
- Frequency response: 0 Hz to 320 Hz
- LPF: 40-180Hz
- S/N: 93dB
- Bass Boost: 0 to 12 dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 30-80Hz
- Input impedance: 22k ohms
- Operation voltage: DC 9-16V
- Minimum speaker impedance: 1ohm
- Remote volume Controller
- Continuously-Variable Input Gain Control
- Remote Turn-on/Turn-off circuit
- MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply
- Soft Turn-on Circuit
- Thermal and Speaker Short Protection Circuit
- LED Power and Protection Indicators
- Strappable: Yes; Signal Output is Master
- 14.625" (Length) * 5.625" (Width) * 2.187" (Height)
1. Use pure OFC Copper Wiring. Make sure to use the correct gauge wiring, for the CT-1500.1D we suggest using 4GA power wire, anything smaller is not recommended for this amplifier. We do not recommend using CCA wiring. CCA wiring is cheap, it is made using primarily aluminum. The amplifier will perform less than optimal if you decide to use CCA wiring and may even shorten the life of the amplifier.
2. Make sure to properly ground your amplifier. We recommending grounding to the frame of your car. Make sure to clean the surface well, sand down the surface removing any paint, dirt, rust, etc.. so the connection is as strong as possible. We recommend using a bolt (do not use screws). Do not ground the amplifier to a seat bolt or any existing bolt on your vehicle (this a really a bad idea).
3. Tune your amplifier with a DD-1 or O-Scope, make sure it is not clipping. Clipping is the leading cause of subwoofer deaths.
4. Do not mount your amplifier to your subwoofer box. Mount your amplifier away from the subwoofer enclosure in a secure location. Vibration is one of the leading causes of amplifier deaths.
Note: If your amplifier is getting hot and/or shutting off it is likely because you did not follow the above. A poor ground, a loose connection, using too small of wire, or not using OFC wiring is the main reason this would happen.
This amp is a beast in a small footprint! Awesome power and sound and quality! Never had any issues with this amp! CT Sounds is great quality and I’ll be buying more soon!
At first look it doesn't look like this little amp can really push 1,500 watts, but just like a book, don't judge it by the looks. My CT1500.1 is ran on silver tinned 1/0 100% OFC wiring and takes every bit of power I send through it. I recommend this amp to anyone ! Put some anti-vibration rings between the bottom of the amp and where you're mounting it, and it'll live forever too. For those who don't know, this amp uses heating distribution, NOT fans so don't mount it directly to carpet or you'll get it hot. The vibe rings keep it high enough too that the amp can properly vent and run for hours.