ATv2-2300.1d // 2500 Watt RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 27% ($150.00)$399.99
The CT Sounds ATv2-2300.1d monoblock class d car amplifier will deliver the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes. Rated at 13.2v, this monoblock amplifier will deliver over 2500 watts RMS power at 1 ohm. The car monoblock amplifier is strappable (slave/master switch) so that you can get more power output should your system require it.
Engineered to be the best in its class, the amplifier uses an advanced PCB board featuring industry-leading capacitors, MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply, high-quality transformers, and cutting-edge inductors. The amplifier comes equipped with a 4-way protection circuitry along with reverse polarity protection.
The plexiglass backing, illuminated LED CT Sounds logo, and white chassis give this amplifier an unbeatable appearance. Variable adjustment controls feature gains, subsonic, bass boost, low pass filter, and phase settings so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. Included with the amplifier is the highly demanded AT Series On/Off Bass Knob which not only lets you adjust the bass boost but also displays your system voltage.
|RMS Power: 1Ω @ 13.2v||2300 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 13.2v||1200 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 13.2v||650 Watts x 1-Channel|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||0 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- Strappable: Yes; Master/Slave switch
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 2300 Watts x 1-Channel (13.2v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1-Channel (13.2v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 650 Watts x 1-Channel (13.2v)
- Recommended External Fuse: 250A
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 250 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10 Hz - 50 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Bass Boost: 0 dB - 18 dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Input Impedance: 30k ohms
- Operation Voltage: 9V - 16V
- Minimum Speaker Impedance: 1 Ohm
- Bass knob: AT Series Bass Knob included (Remote gain control, clip light indicator, built in voltmeter & push-able on/off switch)
- 19.17" (Length) * 7.59" (Width) * 2.28" (Height)
Never had a system that bangs with even touching the settings
I’m going to be straight out honest! I’ve owned a lot of different amps through all the popular S brand companies and this amp pushed my 2 beefy 10” subs like no amp in this price range I’ve ever heard! The sound this amp puts out is something you have to hear in person. The low bass has control and it’s truly a high quality bass amp. It’s all the hype and for the price you won’t regret this amp. The bonus is the bass knob which shows you where your clipping and shows your voltage drop off for your setup tells you if you need a extra battery or Alternator upgrade. Ct sounds thank you for all your help! Kurt your the man.