The Tropo series is our most versatile subwoofer and is affectionately called Kickass. And the Tropo 6.5 Inch D4 is the smallest one of them. It has 200 watts RMS and 400 watts MAX power. It features a 4-layer copper Dual 4 Ohm voice coil and packs with a double-stacked Y30 ferrite magnet that offers tremendous motor force in a little space. The cone is made of polypropylene composite paper, reinforced with 3% carbon fiber. With a more potent motor, bigger voice coils, and optimized suspension, the Tropo series has become the SQ oriented driver within CT Sounds lineup and does so without sacrificing sub-bass output. It is an excellent choice for all applications without breaking the bank. Your friends will be impressed and will be blown away with the performance at its price point.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Tropo 6.5" D4 Car Subwoofer (Dual 4 ohm)
- It is a dual 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 200W (RMS) power with 400W maximum power capacity
- Nice and small 1.75" (diameter) voice coil makes this product versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y30 graded double stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous arm styled basket frame
- Sub power: 200W (RMS) | 400W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 6.5"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 1.75" (44.5mm)
- FS: 61.315Hz
- QTS: 0.589
- QES: 0.677
- QMS: 4.534
- VAS: 2.936 liters
- SPL: 82.5 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: 10.55mm (One way)
- Speaker connector: 12/10 Gauge
- Sealed: 0.10 ft3
- Ported: 0.20 ~ 0.55 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 137mm / 5.4"
- Overall diameter: 165mm / 6.50"
- Mounting depth: 117mm / 4.60"
Bangs for it being so small been playing with a D4 looking at getting another 1 or 3 lol
This little bass cannon paired with the apropriet subwoofer will stand up and talk to you.