TEAM Series Amplifiers are Non-Returnable.
TEAM Series amplifiers come with a 60-Day REPAIR WARRANTY ONLY and are non-returnable unless damaged upon receipt. There is no Refund / Return for any of the TEAM Series Amplifiers. There is no replacement warranty.
Damages must be reported within 30 days from the original date of purchase.
In the unlikely event you have a problem within the 60 day warranty period, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will arrange to have the amplifier repaired. Note, you will be responsible for the cost incurred to ship your amplifier for repair. CT Sounds will pay for the warranty repair plus the shipping cost to return the repaired amplifier to you. If CT finds the amplifier is not repairable, we will issue a store credit.
CT Sounds introduces its top rated competition grade car audio power amplifier, the TEAM 7000.1d Class D 7300W RMS Competition Amplifier. This thing is monstrous & is a competition level amplifier that is Class-D operative & is a single channel (Monoblock) amplifier. This power amplifier exceeds 7 Kilo-Watts at 1-ohm stable which can go for all your high powered/rated car audio gears at once.
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 1-ohm stable mono operation
- Variable input gain control, subsonic filter & low pass crossover
- Variable phase shift (0o ~ 180o) & bass boost
- Thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection built in
- Nickel plated RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- It comes with Remote Bass Knob; therefore allowing you to control power, on/off or subwoofer bass level easily
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
- 1Ω @ 14.4V, 7375W (RMS) | 14750W (MAX)
- 2Ω @ 14.4V, 4032W (RMS) | 8064W (MAX)
- 4Ω @ 14.4V, 2028W (RMS) | 4056W (MAX)
- No of channel: 1
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 10Hz ~ 50Hz
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +9dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum impedance: 1Ω (ohm)
- Low Pass filter: 35Hz ~ 250Hz
- External fuse rating: 700A
- Bass level remote control (16.4ft): Yes
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- Power inputs: Dual 0GA
- Bass knob: Remote gain control, clip light indicator, built in voltmeter & push-able on/off switch
- 258mm (W) x 67mm (H) x 790mm (L)
Been running my team 7k @ .5 ohm for over 2 years now love this amp its an absoulte powerhouse and very reliable
Love the design of this amp. Kinda like a mullet, simple design up top with straight to business hookups and controls, but flip this beat over and the plexiglass back reveals where the party is lol. Simple, powerful and just plain sexy. Makes my four 15's bang. Will be adding another soon.