The Meso 8 Inch D4 subwoofer delivers pinpoint sound accuracy and unmatched performance that you may not experience by other brands at its price point. The Meso is a perfect choice for those who want great sound and performance that is why it is called The Beast. You will be blown away with its triple-stacked Y35 ferrite magnet that offers 800 watts RMS with 1600 watts MAX power handling. It weighs 300% more than the same size of Bio subwoofer. It features a cast aluminum basket, a 4-layer CCA voice coil, allowing faster heat dissipation and cooling. The cone is a nylon composite paper like the Strato but is stiffer - reinforced with 5% carbon fiber. The Meso is a competition-grade subwoofer. You will be the talk of the town; heads will turn.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Meso 8" D4 Car Subwoofer (Dual 4 ohm)
- It is a dual 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 800W (RMS) power with 1600W maximum power capacity
- Prudent 2.5" (diameter) voice coil makes this product versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions, and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous arm styled basket frame. The sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product; even at highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier
- Sub-power: 800W (RMS) | 1600W (MAX)
- Sub size: 8"
- Subtype: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 2.5" / 63.5mm
- BL: 17.455
- FS: 41.09 Hz
- QTS: 0.388
- QES: 0.418
- QMS: 5.35
- VAS: 7.39 liters
- SPL: 81.60 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: ~30mm (Peak to peak)
- Displacement: 0.08 ft3
- Magnet weight: 160 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 AWG
- Sealed: 0.30 ft3
- Ported: 0.50 ~ 0.75 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 186mm / 7.3"
- Overall diameter: 221mm / 8.7"
- Mounting depth: 168mm / 6.6"
Replaced 2 8" Skar VVX now I more bass and handle a lot more power very happy now.
This is the second set of d-4 8s I’ve bought. They are really good speakers
I am a speaker and sound system enthusiast of 28 years. Installed this sub into a 4th order band pass box and it performs much better than I expected. The original woofer for the box did well but the Meso 8 out performs it by miles. I am powering it with an Infinity 1000w RMS mono amp. Full wiring upgrade in the vehicle and a battery upgrade. This woofer is rated at 800w but takes the full 1000w and doesn't even break a sweet. I've been running this Meso 8 D4 for about a month and it's doing great. I also have a Meso 8 D2 that I've used for about 6 months. It has done great and seems pretty reliable. Looking for good quality and performance give these a try. On a side note, I had to reinforce the box this woofer is in so it wouldn't blow it apart :-O
This is the beefiest sub I've ever owned plan and simple. I bought it to compare to my Crossfire C7 8 and I can honestly say it takes it. 1000+ watts all day no problem. The build quality is out of this world, if you want the baddest 8" out there for a decent price this is it hands down. Also came triple boxed to protect it in shipping
Small but pack of power sub.