With a better and tougher technological approach, CT Sounds introduces its Meso series subwoofers where the Meso 8 Inch Subwoofer D4 is one of the striking ones. This sub is well capable of taking care of low-pitch audio basses with apt control. This subwoofer consumes enormous 800 (RMS) watts & incorporates a very prudent 2.5" (diameter) voice coil in its core. This sub truly is one of the brightest examples of power with perfection compared to size. Every component of this Meso sub is designed for longevity and is made to hit the lowest bass notes of any genre of music.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Meso 8" D4 Car Subwoofer (Dual 4 ohm)
- It is a dual 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 800W (RMS) power with 1600W maximum power capacity
- Prudent 2.5" (diameter) voice coil makes this product versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions, and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous arm styled basket frame. The sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product; even at highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier
- Sub-power: 800W (RMS) | 1600W (MAX)
- Sub size: 8"
- Subtype: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 2.5" / 63.5mm
- BL: 17.455
- FS: 41.09 Hz
- QTS: 0.388
- QES: 0.418
- QMS: 5.35
- VAS: 7.39 liters
- SPL: 81.60 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: ~30mm (Peak to peak)
- Displacement: 0.08 ft3
- Magnet weight: 160 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 AWG
- Sealed: 0.30 ft3
- Ported: 0.50 ~ 0.75 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 186mm / 7.3"
- Overall diameter: 221mm / 8.7"
- Mounting depth: 168mm / 6.6"