Bio In-Wall 6.5" Home Audio Speaker with Rotatable 25mm Silk Dome Tweeter (1 Speaker)
You Save 33% ($30.00)$59.99
CT Sounds | Bio 6.5" In-Wall Home Audio Speaker | 50W RMS | 100W (MAX) Power Per Speaker | 8 Ohm Impedance | 2-Way Rotatable Silk-Dome Tweeter with Rectangular Protection Panel | 6.5” Theater Speaker
🔊 SUPERB SOUND QUALITY: The home audio, theater speaker, is a premium, dynamic balanced in-wall 6.5” speaker that provides more vibrant sound tones. You will hear, experience, and feel sound like never before. The metalized silk dome tweeter adds more depth to your music. You will experience clean sound without distortions. The sound is smooth & crisp. The speaker packs a serious punch. Unleash the Sound of CT, built for those who DARE, the Best Bang for Your Buck!
🔊 BEST CHOICE: This 6.5” subwoofer home audio in-wall speaker is rock solid & high quality. For higher strength and rigidity, the speaker features a mineral-filled polymer cone and strong composite driver baskets that firmly align the moving parts, which creates a wider dispersion of even sound coverage. This 6.5” in-wall speaker, represents the best combination of craftsmanship and components in our category. This speaker is easy to install, and the aluminum grilles are paintable.
🔊 TOP-QUALITY COMPONENTS: Each in-wall speaker has an IMPP cone with Nitrile Butadiene Rubber surrounding it, black stamp steel basket with black powder paint, 8 Ω Ohm Rated impedance, 50Hz ~ 20 kHz Frequency Response, 75Hz Resonant Frequency, 85dB SPL output, Y30 graded ferrite magnet, 4.0μF /100V Crossover Circuit and 77.30mm / 3.04" Mounting depth (With ABS Panel). Make sure to feed 50W (RMS)/8-Ohm for this set. You will experience magnificent sound with this home audio BADASS speaker.
🔊 MOST TRUSTED NAME: CT Sounds Unwavering Commitment, Reliability, and Craftsmanship has made it one of the most trusted names in in-wall audio speakers. With our advanced technology, engineering, and innovation, we produce the best in sound systems and speakers so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy. CT Sounds brings its clients a home audio product second to none. This is an amazing in-wall home audio speaker and reproduces superb sound quality. Why pay more for theater-quality speakers???
🔊 90 DAYS WARRANTY: CT SOUNDS 6.5” in-wall home audio speakers come with the most up-to-date technology. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, contact us, and we will find a solution together. CT is known for its quality, performance, and reliability. At CT Sounds, you are treated like family. CT is more than a brand; it’s a lifestyle.
The Bio in-wall 6.5" is a premium Home Audio Speaker, and it comes with one speaker per box. It offers the best bang for your buck for theater-quality, home audio. You will experience a clean, smooth, crisp sound without distortions. These babies pack a serious punch and are built for those who expect more while paying less.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Bio In-WALL 6.5" Home Audio Speaker Set
- 1 x White ABS rectangular protection panel
- Rated power per speaker: 50W (RMS) | 100W (MAX)
- Speaker size: 6.5"
- Speaker type: In-Wall
- Rated impedance: 8Ω (Ohms)
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 85dB
- Resonant frequency, F0: 75Hz
- QTS: 1.455
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 50Hz ~ 20kHz
- Magnet type: Y30 ferrite
- Crossover circuit: 4.0μF /100V
- Each set includes a separately placed 25mm ROTATABLE silk-dome tweeter & a 6.5" quality woofer
- Each speaker has an IMPP cone with NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround
- Solid 25.5mm / 1" KAPTON voice coil at speaker core
- White Zinc (Zn) coated the top & backplate with yellow PC spider
- Speaker has Y30 graded ferrite magnet
- Each speaker has a black stamp steel basket with black powder paint
- Comes with a white ABS rectangular panel
- Outer length (With ABS Panel): 306.50mm / 12"
- Outer breadth (With ABS Panel): 220mm / 8.66"
- Mounting depth (With ABS Panel): 77.30mm / 3.04"
- Cutout Length (Without ABS Panel): 271.90mm / 10.70"
- Cutout width (Without ABS Panel): 185.40mm / 7.30"
- Mounting depth (Without ABS Panel): 68.80mm / 2.71"
- Screws placement (6 Screws): Check out the picture carefully
Hey CT Sounds thanks for saving me a ton of money for my new speakers. Bought a pair of Bio 6.5 ceilings 2 ways to replace Pxxks that dry rotted out. Funny thing is that they are nearly identical size wise so no cutting. Crossover is different but the drivers are really similar. Sound nice clear with good mids. Nice quality and I like how much the tweeter is aimable. Definitely keep CT Sounds in mind next time I need speakers. Way to go Coleman
Hard to beat the quality for the price. My only complaint would be that the templates that are included for the cut out are printed on paper instead of cardboard, and they aren’t perforated like many other in wall and in celing speakers I’ve installed in the past. A minor inconvenience that is easy to overlook given the price.