CT-1500.1D // 1500 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 20% ($50.00)$199.99
CT Sounds engineered the CT-1500.1D Compact Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier for anyone in need of a powerhouse amplifier that fits just about anywhere in your vehicle and won’t destroy your wallet. If you want a 1500 watt amplifier that absolutely pounds and delivers clean power to your subwoofers then look no further.
This 1-ohm stable monoblock amplifier features a Low Pass Filter (LPF), Subsonic Filter, and Bass Boost so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. The MOSFET power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure that the amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists. Furthermore, the compact chassis and small footprint make it easy to install in any car audio application.
You can sleep easy at night knowing your subwoofer amplifier is protected from damage due to the amplifier's uniquely engineered protection circuitry featuring high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection.
|RMS Power: 1Ω @ 14.4v||1500 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 14.4v||850 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||450 Watts x 1-Channel|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- Monoblock Class D Power Amplifier
- Strappable: Yes; Signal Output is Master
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 850 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 450 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- Subsonic filter: 0 - 50Hz
- Frequency response: 0 Hz to 320 Hz
- LPF: 40-180Hz
- S/N: 93dB
- Bass Boost: 0 to 12 dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 30-80Hz
- Input impedance: 22k ohms
- Operation voltage: DC 9-16V
- Minimum speaker impedance: 1ohm
- Remote volume Controller
- Continuously-Variable Input Gain Control
- Remote Turn-on/Turn-off circuit
- MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply
- Soft Turn-on Circuit
- Thermal and Speaker Short Protection Circuit
- LED Power and Protection Indicators
- 14.625" (Length) * 5.625" (Width) * 2.187" (Height)
1. Use pure OFC Copper Wiring. Make sure to use the correct gauge wiring, for the CT-1500.1D we suggest using 4GA power wire, anything smaller is not recommended for this amplifier. We do not recommend using CCA wiring. CCA wiring is cheap, it is made using primarily aluminum. The amplifier will perform less than optimal if you decide to use CCA wiring and may even shorten the life of the amplifier.
2. Make sure to properly ground your amplifier. We recommending grounding to the frame of your car. Make sure to clean the surface well, sand down the surface removing any paint, dirt, rust, etc.. so the connection is as strong as possible. We recommend using a bolt (do not use screws). Do not ground the amplifier to a seat bolt or any existing bolt on your vehicle (this a really a bad idea).
3. Tune your amplifier with a DD-1 or O-Scope, make sure it is not clipping. Clipping is the leading cause of subwoofer deaths.
4. Do not mount your amplifier to your subwoofer box. Mount your amplifier away from the subwoofer enclosure in a secure location. Vibration is one of the leading causes of amplifier deaths.
Note: If your amplifier is getting hot and/or shutting off it is likely because you did not follow the above. A poor ground, a loose connection, using too small of wire, or not using OFC wiring is the main reason this would happen.
Really good assistance, I was upset about my product.
Great amp only 200 dollars also bought 2 10” dvc 4 ohm at 99 dollars a piece best system I have ever had and for the price it’s worth it great company will only be buying CT audio from now on!!!
I ordered the 1500.1 from the website. Great price, great product.
Realistically it is hard to get a decent 1500 watt monoblock for $200.
There are many out there that claim they do...but fall short.
This amp does it with ease.
Keep up the great work.
Set up entire system amp kit , 1500.1 amp and 2 ct tropo 10s all from ct sounds. Amazing quality and great fast service. Shipped quick and arrived in mint condition. Built 2 sub enclosures for set up to find best sound will post pictures in the future