CT-1500.1D // 1500 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 20% ($50.00)$199.99
CT Sounds engineered the CT-1500.1D Compact Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier for anyone in need of a powerhouse amplifier that fits just about anywhere in your vehicle and won’t destroy your wallet. If you want a 1500 watt amplifier that absolutely pounds and delivers clean power to your subwoofers then look no further.
This 1-ohm stable monoblock amplifier features a Low Pass Filter (LPF), Subsonic Filter, and Bass Boost so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. The MOSFET power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure that the amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists. Furthermore, the compact chassis and small footprint make it easy to install in any car audio application.
You can sleep easy at night knowing your subwoofer amplifier is protected from damage due to the amplifier's uniquely engineered protection circuitry featuring high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection.
|RMS Power: 1Ω @ 14.4v||1500 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 14.4v||850 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||450 Watts x 1-Channel|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- Monoblock Class D Power Amplifier
- Strappable: Yes; Signal Output is Master
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 850 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 450 Watts x 1-Ch (14.4v)
- Recommended External Fuse: 150A
- Subsonic filter: 0 - 50Hz
- Frequency response: 0 Hz to 320 Hz
- LPF: 40-180Hz
- S/N: 93dB
- Bass Boost: 0 to 12 dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 30-80Hz
- Input impedance: 22k ohms
- Operation voltage: DC 9-16V
- Minimum speaker impedance: 1ohm
- Remote volume Controller
- Continuously-Variable Input Gain Control
- Remote Turn-on/Turn-off circuit
- MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply
- Soft Turn-on Circuit
- Thermal and Speaker Short Protection Circuit
- LED Power and Protection Indicators
- 14.625" (Length) * 5.625" (Width) * 2.187" (Height)
1. Use pure OFC Copper Wiring. Make sure to use the correct gauge wiring, for the CT-1500.1D we suggest using 4GA power wire, anything smaller is not recommended for this amplifier. We do not recommend using CCA wiring. CCA wiring is cheap, it is made using primarily aluminum. The amplifier will perform less than optimal if you decide to use CCA wiring and may even shorten the life of the amplifier.
2. Make sure to properly ground your amplifier. We recommending grounding to the frame of your car. Make sure to clean the surface well, sand down the surface removing any paint, dirt, rust, etc.. so the connection is as strong as possible. We recommend using a bolt (do not use screws). Do not ground the amplifier to a seat bolt or any existing bolt on your vehicle (this a really a bad idea).
3. Tune your amplifier with a DD-1 or O-Scope, make sure it is not clipping. Clipping is the leading cause of subwoofer deaths.
4. Do not mount your amplifier to your subwoofer box. Mount your amplifier away from the subwoofer enclosure in a secure location. Vibration is one of the leading causes of amplifier deaths.
Note: If your amplifier is getting hot and/or shutting off it is likely because you did not follow the above. A poor ground, a loose connection, using too small of wire, or not using OFC wiring is the main reason this would happen.
Have this amp powering a 12" Strato. Nice clean power and small footprint. Don't mount these to your sub box. (Wise advise for any install). So far CT sounds has been a pleasant surprise of value and quality. Plus FREE STICKERS!
Works like a champ hits hard once i o scoped it in . I will definitely be getting another one soon, so i can add another amp and a new speaker for more thump😏
Amp does great exceeds my expectations, will definitely be buying more equipment
Have 2 of the 1500.1 strapped to 2 10” stratos dual 2ohm and they absolutely perform awesome amps subs everything without any issues
I have to say that I had the best experience dealing with Matt and The whole team at CT Sounds. They make a great product and stand behind that product 100%, if you ever have an issue with anything they will take care of you quickly and will keep you updated every step of the way. I'm very happy with my 2 Tropo 8" Subwoofers and CT1500.1 Amplifier. It sounds amazing and I will continue to use CT Sounds in all my future vehicles as long as they are around. With the business they have grown I feel they will be around for a long time. Thanks again Bart, Matt, and the Whole Team at CT Sounds. 5 Stars *****