RMS Power: 700w @ 1-ohm x 1-channel at 14.4v 1% THD
RMS Power: 380w @ 2-ohm x 1-channel at 14.4v 1% THD
RMS Power: 200w @ 4-ohm x 1-channel at 14.4v 1% THD
Monoblock Class D Power Amplifier
Subsonic filter: 0 - 50Hz
Frequency response: 0 Hz to 320 Hz
Bass Boost: 0 to 12 dB
Bass Boost Frequency: 30-80Hz
Input impedance: 22k ohms
Operation voltage: DC 9-16V
Minimum speaker impedance: 1ohm
Remote volume Controller
Continuously-Variable Input Gain Control
Remote Turn-on/Turn-off circuit
MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply
Soft Turn-on Circuit
Thermal and Speaker Short Protection Circuit
LED Power and Protection Indicators
11.03" Long * 5.12" Wide * 1.93" Tall
(280mm Long * 140mm Wide * 49mm Tall)
1. Use pure OFC Copper Wiring. Make sure to use the correct gauge wiring, for the CT-700.1D we suggest using wiring that 4GA, anything smaller is never recommended for this amplifier. We do not recommend using CCA wiring. CCA wiring is cheap, it is made using primarily aluminum. The amplifier will perform less than optimal if you decide to us CCA wiring and may even shorten the life of the amplifier. Spend the extra money and do it right, pure Copper OFC wiring that brands such
as Stinger offer is the ONLY way to go.
2. Make sure to properly ground your amplifier. We recommending grounding to the frame of your car. Make sure to clean the surface well, sand down the surface removing any paint, dirt, rust, etc.. so the connection is as strong as possible. We recommend using a bolt (do not use screws). Do not ground the amplifier to a seat bolt or any existing bolt on your vehicle (this a really a bad idea).
3. Tune your amplifier with a DD-1 or O-Scope, make sure it is not clipping. Clipping is the leading cause of subwoofer deaths.
4. Do not mount your amplifier to your subwoofer box. Mount your amplifier away from the subwoofer enclosure in a secure location. Vibration is one of the leading causes of amplifiers deaths.
Note: If your amplifier is getting hot and/or shutting off it is likely because you did not follow the above. A poor ground, a loose connection, using too small of wire, or not using OFC wiring is the main reasons this would happen.