CT-150.4D // 1000 Watts RMS 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 34% ($120.00)$229.99
CT Sounds engineered the CT-150.4D Full-Range Class D Multichannel Car Amplifier for anyone in need of a powerhouse amplifier that fits just about anywhere in your vehicle and won’t destroy your wallet. If you want to do 100 mph down the highway with the windows down and still have crisp and clear sound over the wind noise then look no further.
This multi-channel amplifier features a Low Pass Filter (LPF) and Subsonic Filter so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. The MOSFET power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure that the amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists. Furthermore, the compact chassis and small footprint make it easy to install in any car audio application.
You can sleep easy at night knowing your amplifier is protected from damage due to the amplifiers uniquely engineered protection circuitry featuring high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection.
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 14.4v||250 Watts x 4-Channels|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||150 Watts x 4-Channels|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||475 Watts x 2-Channels Bridged|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||12 Gauge|
- 4 Channel Full Range Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 250 Watts x 4-Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 150 Watts x 4-Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 475 Watts x 2-Channels Bridged (14.4v)
- Frequency Response: 15-20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2-6V
- HPF: 40-4kHz
- LPF: 40-4kHz
- S/N: 96dB
- High level input
- 10.15" (Length) x 5.625" (Width) x 2.187" (Height)
1. Make sure to use the correct gauge wiring, for the CT-150.4D we suggest using 4GA power wire, anything smaller is never recommended for this amplifier.
2. Make sure to properly ground your amplifier. We recommending grounding to the frame of your car. Make sure to clean the surface well, sand down the surface removing any paint, dirt, rust, etc.. so the connection is as strong as possible. We recommend using a bolt (do not use screws). Do not ground the amplifier to a seat bolt or any existing bolt on your vehicle (this a really a bad idea).
3. Tune your amplifier with a DD-1 or O-Scope, make sure it is not clipping. Clipping is the leading cause of subwoofer deaths.
4. Do not mount your amplifier to your subwoofer box. Mount your amplifier away from the subwoofer enclosure in a secure location. Vibration is one of the leading causes of amplifiers deaths.
Note: If your amplifier is getting hot and/or shutting off it is likely because you did not follow the above. A poor ground, a loose connection, using too small of wire, or not using OFC wiring is the main reason this would happen.
This amp exciting my expectations. It very clean
I have had Skar, hifonics, pioneer and by far this is the best amp out there this amp let’s your speakers scream and sound so clear also does not take up much power compared to some other amps.
Absolutely love this amp very clear and efficient as always expected from CT Sounds I really think that it's underrated!?Go CT Sounds once again another great product 👍👍👍💪💪💪💪
Overall has been a very powerful little amp but the 4 gauge inputs don’t fit my sky high 4 gauge wire.