Bio 12 Inch D4 (300W RMS)
The Bio series, known as Badass, is our entry-level, no-frills, workhorse subwoofer. The drivers share high-grade components, perfect for the bass head on a budget. It has 300 watts RMS and 600 watts MAX power. It features a 4-layer copper Dual 4 Ohm voice coil and a polypropylene cone. It is CT’s most affordable series while still delivering excellent performance and deep low notes. The Bio is the perfect choice for its price and will not disappoint. You will stand out loud, and your friends will notice.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Bio 2.0 12" D4 Car Subwoofer (Dual 4 ohm)
- It is a dual 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This sub takes 300W (RMS) & can take up to 600W power (MAX)
- Dual connectivity terminals with 2" (diameter) voice coil make this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y30 graded ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- Strong basket frame is capable of handling high powered audio frequencies without any harm to the product
- Sub power: 300W (RMS) | 600W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 12"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 2" (50.80mm)
- BL: 18.966
- FS: 33.00 Hz
- QTS: 0.527
- QES: 0.61
- QMS: 5.9
- VAS: 64.4 liters
- SPL: 87.3 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: ~15mm (Both way)
- Displacement: 0.12 ft3
- Sealed: 1.00 ft3
- Ported: 1.50 ~ 2.0 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 279mm / 11"
- Overall diameter: 318mm / 12.5"
- Mounting depth: 145mm / 5.70"
Nothing crazy but a good little sub. Easily compares to subs twice it’s cost.
I bought 2 12's. 4 door speakers. And an amp all from CT sounds. I'm extremely pleased with everything except one of the 12's is giving me issues when wiring the 2 voice coils together. Everything else is sounding great!! Recommending CT sounds to everyone that's looking. Especially all Texans. Hold it down homies.