AT-60.4AB // 320 Watts RMS 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 26% ($65.00)$184.99
The CT Sounds AT-60.4ab 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier will deliver the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes. Built using an advanced PCB board featuring Korean capacitors, high-quality transformers, and cutting-edge inductors. Equipped with 4-way protection circuitry along with a Diode 6A60 for reverse polarity protection; sleep easy at night knowing your 4ch car amplifier is protected.
The plexiglass backing, LED CT Sounds logo, and reinforced tiffany style RCAs gives this amplifier an unbeatable appearance. Furthermore, the reinforced heat sink design and MOSFET PWM switching technology ensure this amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists.
Whether you’re looking to cause a tectonic disturbance or generate dynamic instability in the atmosphere, the CT Sounds AT-60.4ab has the power to create the sonic explosion you crave. If you are looking to cover your car audio mids (woofers) and highs (tweeters & horns), this car audio amplifier will take you to a musical realm you didn’t know existed.
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 12.8v||80 Watts x 4-Channels|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 12.8v||60 Watts x 4-Channels|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 12.8v||160 Watts x 2-Channels Bridged|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||12 Gauge|
- 4 Channel Class AB Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 80 Watts x 4-Channels (12.8v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 60 Watts x 4-Channels (12.8v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 160 Watts x 2-Channels Bridged (12.8v)
- Frequency response (-3dB): 10Hz ~ 50kHz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Channel separation: 50dB
- Bass boost: 0dB - +12dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 150
- Minimum speaker impedance: 2Ω (ohms)
- Low pass filter: 50Hz ~ 500Hz (500Hz ~ 5kHz)
- High pass filter: 50Hz ~ 500Hz (500Hz ~ 5kHz)
- No of fuses: 2 x 25A (each)
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- 192mm (W) x 56.7mm (H) x 250mm (L)
- It has bridgeable outputs
- TRI mode capable (for 3 speakers)
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- Built in thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection
- Nickel plated RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- This is a purely Class-AB amplifier, which ensures greater efficiency through both- Class A’s & Class B’s individual operational productivity along with lower distortion
Both are exceptionally amazing! Great build quality and prices! Great power I'm sure haven't bothered with a smd. The sq on the at60.4 is quite impressive and does sound a tad better them the 150.6 but bot very noticeable only at certain frequencies. Absolutely nothing to complain about.
Really powerful for its size love CT Sounds
This amp sounds great with my ct sounds speakers
First time trying a CT Sounds product. This amp made my highs and mids sound like a symphony. I'll definitely check out some of there other products
Great looking amp! looks so different from all the other cookie cutter amps.Cant wait to install!