TEAM Series Amplifiers are Non-Returnable.
TEAM Series amplifiers come with a 60-Day REPAIR WARRANTY ONLY and are non-returnable unless damaged upon receipt. There is no Refund / Return for any of the TEAM Series Amplifiers. There is no replacement warranty.
Damages must be reported within 30 days from the original date of purchase.
In the unlikely event you have a problem within the 60 day warranty period, please notify us at email@example.com, and we will arrange to have the amplifier repaired. Note, you will be responsible for the cost incurred to ship your amplifier for repair. CT Sounds will pay for the warranty repair plus the shipping cost to return the repaired amplifier to you. If CT finds the amplifier is not repairable, we will issue a store credit.
The second soldier in the CT Sounds TEAM Series amplifiers, is the TEAM 4000.1d Class D 4600W RMS Competition Amplifier. This is one true & powerful amplifier to feed car audio gears rated nearby 4.6 Kilo-Watts (RMS). This is a class-D Monoblock amplifier and is a competition grade amplifier.
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 1 ohm stable mono operation
- Variable input gain control, subsonic filter & low pass crossover
- Variable phase shift (0o ~ 180o) & bass boost
- Thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection inbuilt
- Nickel plated RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- It comes with Remote Bass Knob; therefore allowing you to control power, on/off or subwoofer bass level easily
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
- 1Ω @ 14.4V, 4669W (RMS) | 9338W (MAX)
- 2Ω @ 14.4V, 2763W (RMS) | 5526W (MAX)
- 4Ω @ 14.4V, 1429W (RMS) | 2858W (MAX)
- No of channel: 1
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 10Hz ~ 50Hz
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +9dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum impedance: 1Ω (ohm)
- Low pass filter: 35Hz ~ 250Hz
- External fuse rating: 400A
- Bass level remote control (16.4ft): Yes
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- Power inputs: Dual 0GA
- Bass knob: Remote gain control, clip light indicator, built in voltmeter & push-able on/off switch
- 258mm (W) x 67mm (H) x 650mm (L)