Meso 6.5 Inch D2 Subwoofer (Used - Working)
You Save 30% ($30.00)$69.99
The item was tested and it is working. There may be cosmetic damage, small scratches, dents, and/or damage to the gift box. If for some reason the item is not working, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to notify us. We will ask you to return the item (with the packaging received) back to us. Once we verify it is the item and it is not working, we will issue you a store credit only. If we discover the item is working, we will not issue a refund and will offer to return the item to your address at your cost.
Check out CT Sounds Meso series subwoofer- Meso 6.5 Inch Subwoofer D2. This is a small sized subwoofer having quite impressive quality for a small sized sub. This sub takes 300W RMS power but can withstand up to 600W (MAX). This truly is a sub that can meet up your requirements within tight budgets.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Meso 6.5" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- It is a dual 2Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 300W (RMS) power with 600W maximum power capacity
- Nice and small 2" (diameter) voice coil makes this product versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous arm styled basket frame. The sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product; even at highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier
- Sub power: 300W (RMS) | 600W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 6.5"
- Subwoofer type: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (dia): 2" (50.8mm)
- FS: 54Hz
- QTS: 0.412
- QES: 0.451
- QMS: 4.867
- VAS: 2.680 liters
- SPL: 81.6 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: 10.4mm
- Displacement: 0.0435 ft3
- Magnet weight: 80 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Resonant frequency: 30.5Hz
- Sealed: 0.25 ft3
- Ported: 0.40 ~ 0.55 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 148mm / 5.8"
- Overall diameter: 175mm / 6.9"
- Mounting depth: 105mm / 4.13"