CT-2000.1D // 2000 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier (Used - Working)
You Save 20% ($48.00)$191.99
The item was tested and is working. There may be cosmetic damage, small scratches, dents, and/or damage to the gift box. If for some reason the item is not working, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to notify us. We will ask you to return the item (with the packaging received) back to us. Once we verify it is the item and it is not working, we will issue you a store credit only. If we discover the item is working, we will not issue a refund and will offer to return the item to your address at your cost.
CT Sounds engineered the CT-2000.1D Compact Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier for anyone in need of a powerhouse amplifier that fits just about anywhere in your vehicle and won’t destroy your wallet. If you want an amplifier that absolutely pounds and delivers clean power to your subwoofers then look no further.
This monoblock amplifier features a Low Pass Filter (LPF), Subsonic Filter, and Bass Boost so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. The MOSFET power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure that the amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists. Furthermore, the compact chassis and small footprint make it easy to install in any car audio application.
You can sleep easy at night knowing your amplifier is protected from damage due to the amplifier's uniquely engineered protection circuitry featuring high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection.
|RMS Power: 1Ω @ 14.4v||2000 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 14.4v||1200 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||650 Watts x 1-Channel|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||0 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- Monoblock Class D Power Amplifier
- Subsonic filter: 0 - 50Hz
- Frequency response: 0 Hz to 320 Hz
- LPF: 40-180Hz
- S/N: 93dB
- Bass Boost: 0 to 12 dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 30-80Hz
- Input impedance: 22k ohms
- Operation voltage: DC 9-16V
- Minimum speaker impedance: 1ohm
- Remote volume Controller
- Continuously-Variable Input Gain Control
- Remote Turn-on/Turn-off circuit
- MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply
- Soft Turn-on Circuit
- Thermal and Speaker Short Protection Circuit
- LED Power and Protection Indicators
- Strappable: Yes; Signal Output is Master
- 19.00" (Length) * 5.625" (Width) * 2.187" (Height)
1. Use pure OFC Copper Wiring. Make sure to use the correct gauge wiring, for the CT-2000.1D we suggest using 0GA power wire, anything smaller is not recommended for this amplifier. We do not recommend using CCA wiring. CCA wiring is cheap, it is made using primarily aluminum. The amplifier will perform less than optimal if you decide to use CCA wiring and may even shorten the life of the amplifier.
2. Make sure to properly ground your amplifier. We recommending grounding to the frame of your car. Make sure to clean the surface well, sand down the surface removing any paint, dirt, rust, etc.. so the connection is as strong as possible. We recommend using a bolt (do not use screws). Do not ground the amplifier to a seat bolt or any existing bolt on your vehicle (this a really a bad idea).
3. Tune your amplifier with a DD-1 or O-Scope, make sure it is not clipping. Clipping is the leading cause of subwoofer deaths.
4. Do not mount your amplifier to your subwoofer box. Mount your amplifier away from the subwoofer enclosure in a secure location. Vibration is one of the leading causes of amplifier deaths.
Note: If your amplifier is getting hot and/or shutting off it is likely because you did not follow the above. A poor ground, a loose connection, using too small of wire, or not using OFC wiring is the main reason this would happen.
So far I love this amp. I had a pioneer 1000w hooked to two M.A. 15”s and it wasn’t enough, hooked the CT 2000.1D to them and blew one of them up. It was sad but it is an amazing amp for the price!
Bought it just to see if it was legit for the price. Going to buy another one soon.
First off I would like to say that I got this for $175 with free shipping!! Needless to say any amplifier is only as good as the electrical system I have a 2004 Acura TL it only has a 75 amp alternator and even with that I'm getting Crystal clear ridiculously low sustain at 1200 RMS at 2 ohms. My gain is only 11: 30am on the bass Sundial it's absolutely crazy how hard my sub hits now with this new amp . Before I was running maybe 800 to 1,000 RMS on a good day and now I'm getting easily 1200 to 1500 all day. I definitely need to upgrade my electrical power wire to zero gauge from four because this monster definitely wants more juice. I have already had the cops called on me three times for bass by only playing it in my driveway.. My neighbor came out in a robe and said you're shaking everything in my house and he lives 50 ft away...hope this helps 😊🏆