Finally, a high powered subwoofer that isn't hard on your wallet! Introducing the All-New CT Sounds Tropo XL 1000 Watt RMS 10 Inch Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer. This 10-Inch subwoofer is the complete package and the king of all budget subwoofers. With the upgraded 3-Inch 4-layer copper voice coil and increased magnet size, this sub is guaranteed to handle a ton of power while putting out some crazy output. It is the hidden, kickass gem in the CT Sounds line up. It uses a similar-sized motor to the Strato that offers 1000 watts RMS and 2000 watts MAX power, 67% more power than usual Tropo. The cone is made of polypropylene composite paper, reinforced with 3% carbon fiber. The motor is a double-stacked Y30 ferrite magnet that offers tremendous motor force and weighs 58% more than the usual Tropo and 200% more than the Bio.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Tropo XL 10-Inch D4 Car Subwoofer (Dual 4 ohm)
- It is a dual 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 1000W (RMS) power with 2000W maximum power capacity
- Nice 3" (diameter) voice coil makes this sub truly versatile & powerful
- Incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous basket frame
- SPL grade/ Competition Graded subwoofer for car audio
- Sub-power: 1000W (RMS) | 2000W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 10"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 3" (76.2mm)
- FS: 32.2Hz
- QTS: 0.398
- QES: 0.431
- QMS: 5.143
- VAS: 15.5 liters
- SPL: 82.7 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: 18mm (Single way)
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Displacement: 0.13 ft3
- Sealed: 0.50 ft3
- Ported: 1.00 ~ 1.25 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 228mm / 8.98"
- Overall diameter: 257mm / 10.12"
- Mounting depth: 166mm / 6.55"
Nice looking sub slams on my ct1500
I bought 2 Tropo XL 10's. Right now I have one underpowered in a 4th order running at about 400 watts. It sounds clean. Can't wait to get a box for the pair and run them full tilt at 1 ohm. Will update later when I get them both running on the right power. I am actually trying to find 2 more.
Nice sub for the price. Looks nicely built. Car that it was going in died so will update review once i her them.
Amazing subwoofer, absolutely couldn’t have chosen a better sounding, total beast of a sub!!
These things are HEAVY and built awesome. Paired with a CT 1500.1d and a custom 36hz ported box these radel my windows, dash, doors just the whole car. Sounds super amazing too. I think these are just beast of subs and you cant beat the price. CT Sounds knows there sh** !!