The Tropo 2.0 15" D4 450w RMS Subwoofer
When you are looking for both-big size and high power audio woofer for your vehicle or car in only one package, then CT Sound’s Tropo 2.0 might just work out for you. This is gigantic 15” subwoofer lets you feel massive beats that will rhyme your heartbeats in accordance.
The Tropo 2.0 is a dual voice coiled sub for car, each one rated at 4 ohm. The greater the ohm resistivity, the better the impedance matching is and the better the bass audio is. This Tropo 2.0 15” product is the biggest and highest rated product in the CT Sound’s Tropo series. The cone shaped diaphragm sets the bass pitch to a distinctive level and causes the listener to feel like for real.
The Tropo 2.0 15” D4 car subwoofer is guaranteed to give you with full satisfaction, which comes at affordable prices also compared to its mammoth size and ohm ratings. Some of the best features for this product are-
1. It is a 4Ω (ohm), dual voice coiled product- providing with powerful impedance output & audio quality.
2. This is a 450W (rms) subwoofer with maximum 900W power.
3. It can be mounted in depth of up to 7.4” remarkably.
4. 2” voice coils make this product versatile compared to its size, dimensions and power consumption. Better resistance damps unwanted audio harmonics while in operation, and therefore- better the music is inside.
5. It incorporates with Y35 graded ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world! As per the Tropo series specifications, the magnet keeps safely guarded inside the magnet casing attached to the sub basket.
6. Strong and sturdy basket frame capable of handling high-powered audio-frequency production without any harm to the product!
The detailed specs of this product are pretty decent, like-
1. Size: 15”
2. Cutout Diameter: 14.2”
3. Overall diameter: 15.4”
4. Nominal impedance: 4Ω
5. Power handling: 450W rms, 900W max
6. Voice coil diameter: 2” (50.8 mm)
7. Displacement: 0.15 ft^3
8. Fs: 33.733 Hz
9. Qts: 0.565
10. Qes: 0.670
11. Qms: 3.62
12. Vas: 96.161
13. SPL: 89.30 dB
||450w rms | 900w max
|Dual 4 Ohm