The Tropo 10 Inch D4 is our most versatile subwoofer and is affectionately called Kickass. It has 600 watts RMS and 1200 watts MAX power that offers a significant performance advantage over the same size Bio Subwoofer. With a more potent motor, bigger voice coils, and optimized suspension, the Tropo series has become the SQ oriented driver within CT Sounds lineup and does so without sacrificing sub-bass output. It features a 4-layer copper Dual 4 Ohm voice coil. The cone is made of polypropylene composite paper, reinforced with 3% carbon fiber. The motor is a double-stacked Y30 ferrite magnet that offers tremendous motor force and weighs 91% more than the same size Bio Subwoofer. It is an excellent choice for all applications without breaking the bank. Your friends will be impressed and will be blown away with the performance at its price point.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Tropo 10" D4 Car Subwoofer (Dual 4 ohm)
- It is a dual 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 600W (RMS) power with 1200W maximum power capacity
- Nice 2.5" (diameter) voice coil makes this sub truly versatile & powerful
- Incorporates Y35 graded double stacked ferrite magnet
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous basket frame
- SPL grade/ Competition Graded subwoofer for car audio
- Sub power: 600W (RMS) | 1200W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 10"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 2.5" (63.5mm)
- FS: 40.847Hz
- QTS: 0.502
- QES: 0.579
- QMS: 3.764
- VAS: 13.660 liters
- SPL: 83.9 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: 12.5mm (Single way)
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Displacement: 0.10 ft3
- Sealed: 0.50 ft3
- Ported: 1.00 ~ 1.25 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 229mm / 9"
- Overall diameter: 259mm / 10.2"
- Mounting depth: 150mm / 5.9"
Great and amazing sub. Didnt expect such a great build and sound quality out of a 10 in. But running 600w rms? Paired with a 600w amp? With a custom box design and built for the sub. It will blow your mind how awesome this thing hits. I will only be going with CT Sounds from now on with future builds!!!
I ordered 2 of these to replace the older version that the leads had burned out. These new ones seem to be sturdier . I'm pushing the two with a hifonics Zeus 3200. So far they are hitting really hard. I'm very happy with them.
Shipped real fast.. nicely packaged but box was gashed on one side .. still haven’t built a box for them to try them but I’m sure they won’t let me down
I got my speakers in and they are some beefy little beasts! I cant wait to get them all installed!
Tropo 10 Inch D4 Subwoofer