T-500.1D // 500 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
The CT Sounds T-500.1D is a pure Class D car monoblock amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic. Equipped with a MOSFET Pulse Width power supply and Korean capacitors which provides the amplifier with the ability to store more capacity and cover the capacity difference in applications where the amplifier draws more current than is available from the electrical system. The inferior cooling design features a steel chassis, extra silicon, and more insulation between the heat seal and the PCB board.
The newest T-500.1D model features a larger MOSFET than its prior edition. Furthermore, we have added more holes on the side panel for better heat dissipation. Lastly, the amplifier is equipped with built-in 4-way circuitry protection protecting against high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature; sleep easy at night knowing your amplifier is protected. Included with the amplifier is a remote control knob, allowing you to turn up or turn down the bass while driving.
|RMS Power: 1Ω @ 14.4v||500 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 14.4v||350 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||200 Watts x 1-Channel|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- No of channel: 1
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 15Hz ~ 50Hz
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +12dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum impedance: 1Ω (ohm)
- Low Pass filter: 50Hz ~ 250Hz
- No of fuse: 2 (25A each)
- Bass level remote control (16.4 ft): Yes
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- Bass knob: Remote gain control, power indicator
- 181mm (W) x 55mm (H) x 240mm (L)
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 1 ohm stable mono operation
- Variable input gain control, subsonic filter & low pass crossover
- Thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection inbuilt
- Nickel plated RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- It comes with remote knob, allowing you to control gains
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
The T-500.1 amp is a little beast! Awesome quality Awesome sound and built to last! Never any issues at all!
I purposely bought an amp that unpowered the sub I bought and it is blowing my expectations out of the water. I enjoy how sleek the amp is, I have it mounted under my seat with no issues.
This amp runs consistently over 500 watts. I run two bio 12” subs and they sound amazing on this amp . Worth every pennt.
I have this amp in a 2006 saturn ion beatin the hell out of two ct sounds bio 2.0 tens, ive had the same sytem in my car for over a year and ive never had no issues. The quality and build of this amp is top of the line and stupid powerfull does way more then 500 rms watts when properly hooked up.