T-1000.1D // 1000 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 21% ($60.00)$229.99
The CT Sounds T-1000.1D is a pure Class D car monoblock amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic. Equipped with a MOSFET Pulse Width power supply and Korean capacitors which provides the amplifier with the ability to store more capacity and cover the capacity difference in applications where the amplifier draws more current than is available from the electrical system. The inferior cooling design features a steel chassis, extra silicon, and more insulation between the heat seal and the PCB board.
The newest T-1000.1D model features a larger MOSFET than its prior edition. Furthermore, we have added more holes on the side panel for better heat dissipation. Lastly, the amplifier is equipped with built-in 4-way circuitry protection protecting against high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature; sleep easy at night knowing your amplifier is protected. Included with the amplifier is a remote control knob, allowing you to turn up or turn down the bass while driving.
|RMS Power: 1Ω @ 14.4v||1000 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 14.4v||700 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||400 Watts x 1-Channel|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- No of channel: 1
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 15Hz ~ 50Hz
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +12dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum impedance: 1Ω (ohm)
- Low Pass filter: 50Hz ~ 250Hz
- Bass level remote control (16.4ft): Yes
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12V
- Wire inputs: 4GA
- Bass knob: Remote gain control, power indicator
- 181mm (W) x 55mm (H) x 340mm (L)
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 1 ohm stable mono operation
- Variable input gain control, subsonic filter & low pass crossover
- Thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection inbuilt
- Nickel plated RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- It comes with remote knob, allowing you to control gains
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
So I have always seen videos with the CT Sound, I watched a few amp dynos on some of their amps, and I decided to give them a chance. I originally went with the T100.4 and the T1000.1D, to run Massive audio 6.5 component set, and 3 sun down 8 inch subs in a ported box tuned to 35hz. I ended up deciding to go with the T2500.1 to run the subs. I am extremely excited with the sleek stream line look of the amps. Everything is functioning as expected. I plan on clamping and seeing what the output is really doing. I can't express how excited I am with these amps thus far. Wish I would have went with the subs as well.
I have been building systems for 30 years, this is the best sub I have ever used. Very well built, sounds incredible, and looks awesome. I built a 1 cubic ft box ported and tuned to 32 hz. This one 10 hits harder and cleaner on 1000 CT Sounds T-1000.1D than my other car with 2 Apline Type R 10's on 1500 watts. I am now a huge CT fan, I will definitely use this equipment again. I highly recommend this sub.
I was running my Alpine MRV-M500 on my 1st gen Type R 12, in a custom 1.5 cf enclosure tuned to 37hz. I was also running my Boston SL60s off my JL Audio JX400/4D Active. Last Saturday I installed my new T-1000D, and T-60.4.
I can tell you for sure, the CT sounds setup is far superior! I love My Alpine, and my JL, but these CT amps are surprisingly good! My sq has improved dramatically. The bass is louder, tighter, cleaner, much more punchy, less boomy. My mid bass is stronger, and my highs are cleaner, and louder!
Hopefully these amps hold up.
had this amp for a couple years now...I can say this thang bangs every song out...bass is deep n loud...every one thinks I have 4 12" subs but have 2...Salute CT Sounds!!!! No problem with amp at all...get u one asap.