To beat the heat of the music in your vehicle, CT Sounds brings to you the Strato 8 Inch Subwoofer D2 with unprecedented bass quality. Although this might be only 8” in diameter but truly is one prodigious product with extraordinary tech features that makes its output soothing, yet staggering. This is a 450W (RMS) sub which can take power up to 900W (MAX).
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Strato 8" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- It is a dual 2Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 450W (RMS) power with 900W maximum power capacity
- Nice 2" (diameter) voice coil makes this product versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous arm styled basket frame. The sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product; even at highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier
- Sub power: 450W (RMS) | 900W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 8"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 2" (50.8mm)
- FS: 48.04Hz
- QTS: 0.508
- QES: 0.570
- QMS: 4.420
- VAS: 7.05 liters
- SPL: 83.20 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: ~12.5mm (Center to peak)
- Displacement: 0.12 ft3
- Magnet weight: 90 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Resonant frequency: 30.5Hz
- Sealed: 0.30 ft3
- Ported: 0.40 ~ 0.65 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 186mm / 7.3"
- Overall diameter: 219mm / 8.6"
- Mounting depth: 135mm / 5.3"