Strato PA 6.5 Inch Component Speakers
You Save 20% ($34.00)$135.99
If you are in quest of some robust & sturdy car audio 6.5" full range component speakers set that has great price versus quality results; no wonder you require the CT Sounds Strato PA (Pro Audio) 6.5 Inch 2-Way Full Range Car Audio Component Speakers Set. This is a complete car audio component speakers set that includes a pair of midrange drivers with woofer grilles; a pair of 25mm CNC aluminium silk dome tweeters & a pair of ABS crossover boxes (Passive frequency filter network). Especially, this Strato PA 6.5" Comp Set has a fame of creating extreme loud and crisp audio when powered off a suitable amplifier. Check out for further tech specs below-
Whats in the box:
- 2 x Strato Pro Audio (PA) 6.5" Car Audio Midrange Driver (Woofer)
- 2 x 25mm Silk Dome Tweeters
- 2 x ABS Box Crossovers
- 2 x Woofer Protection Grilles
- Each speaker has paper cone with cloth edge surround
- PC+NOMEX spider
- Yoke 6mm top plate and 5mm back plate
- EISV wire wound voice coil of 1.4" / 36mm (dia) at each speaker
- Y30 ferrite magnet at each speaker
- Each 25mm silk-dome tweeter covered with silver chrome plated face grille with metal mesh
- Each 25mm silk dome tweeters are housed in brushed aluminium ring that keeps your tweeter install look sharp and absolutely perfect
- Crossover circuit box has dark clear top cover with CT Sounds logo printed on top
- Spring type terminals for speaker connectivity, RED one for Positive (+ve) & BLACK one for Negative (-ve)
- Each speaker has black stamp steel basket with black powder paint on them
- Embossed logo around speaker magnet for a bold outlook
- Includes a pair of woofer grilles for extra protection
- Speaker size: 6.5"
- Speaker type: Component
- Impedance per speakers set (woofer+tweeter): 4-Ohm
- Power per speakers set: 75W (RMS) | 150W (MAX)
- Total system power: 150W (RMS) | 300W (MAX)
- Voice coil (dia): 1"
- Sweep voltage: 12 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 96 dB
- Resonant frequency: 150 Hz
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 50 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Magnet size: 110mm x 45mm x 18mm
- Magnet weight: 21 Oz
- Magnet type: Y30 ferrite
- Sweep voltage: 2.8 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 92dB
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 800Hz ~ 20kHz
- Tweeter size (dia): 25 mm
- Tweeter type: Silk-dome covered with metal mesh face grille
- Magnet type: Neo
- Crossover circuit: 4 μF capacitor / 100V
- Crossover point: 3.5 kHz
- Filter for woofer: 6 dB
- Filter for tweeter: 12 dB
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 144mm / 5.7"
- Outer diameter: 176mm / 6.9"
- Mounting depth: 71mm / 2.8"
Very crisp and loud set of components. It’s my 3rd pair and I love them.
Awsome build quality beffy magnets great looking speaker built to last would recommend to anyone .and fast shipping with an amzing price 10 star product
I've had these installed a lil over two weeks and I have to say that they very loud and sound great with my strato 6.5 coaxial's
I didn't review these even though I've had them for a few months because I don't do reviews, and it's been a long time since I had a good sound system. I haven't paired with a 125.4 amplifier I just knew it sounded really nice.
However, I recently purchased and installed a set of Meso 3-way components because I wanted to take the sound to next level. As far as volume goes, the Mesos can be turned up uncomfortably loud with no distortion. As far as quality goes, these Strato PAs knock it out if the park. Though they can't achieve the raw volume of the Mesos, they can achieve greater clarity even at a volume that will eventually become fatiguing but, let's be real, you're going to be listening to your music at a comfortable level most of the time anyway. At that level you can hear much more, including mid-bass, with these PAs than you can with the Mesos.
If you want to play your music loud enough for the entire neighborhood here, get the Meso 3 ways. If you want to enjoy your music at all volumes, buy these. Now!