Not working – 70% off: The box was opened. The item was tested and it is NOT working - appears to have been used. There may be cosmetic damage, may be missing some of the original packaging or may have damage to the gift box. Anything major will be noted in the product description.
Shipment of these items may take up to 2~3 weeks
The pricing for return items reflects all promotional and discounts that may be in effect at this time.
ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS / REFUNDS / WARRANTY!
When it comes to a compact sized car audio amplifier that sets for better sound quality with better concentration, then CT Sounds introduces the T-300.1D Monoblock Car Amplifier! This 1-channel class D monoblock car audio amplifier has low THD (Total Harmonic Dynamics) resulting in the lowest possible tweaks over the output audio quality. This helps you to experience crystal clear car audio inside the vehicle with sheer control while the size being real small.
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 2 ohm stable mono operation
- Variable input gain control, subsonic filter & low pass crossover
- Thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection inbuilt
- Nickel plated RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
- 2Ω @ 14.4V, 300W (RMS) | 600W (MAX)
- 4Ω @ 14.4V, 180W (RMS) | 360W (MAX)
- No of channel: 1
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 15Hz ~ 50Hz
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +12dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum impedance: 2Ω (Ohms)
- Low Pass filter: 50Hz to 250Hz
- No of fuse: 1 (25A)
- Bass level remote control (16.4ft): Option
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- 181mm (W) x 55mm (H) x 190mm (L)