Product Return || Bio 8 Inch D2 (Brand New - Working)
You Save 17% ($10.00)$49.99
New, working – 20% off: The box was opened. The item was tested and it is working - appears to have NOT been used. There may be cosmetic damage, maybe missing some of the original packaging or may have damage to the gift box. Anything major will be noted in the product description. If for some reason the item is not working, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to notify us. We will ask you to return the item (with the packaging received) back to us at your cost. Once we verify it is the item, we will issue you a store credit only-no refund.
Shipment of these items may take up to 2~3 weeks
The pricing for return items reflects all promotional and discounts that may be in effect at this time.
ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS / REFUNDS / WARRANTY
If you are thinking of adding an entry level car audio sub that will give you sheer quality bumps while you think of quality SQ, check out the newest addition to the CT Family, the Bio 8 Inch Subwoofer D2. This sub is 150W RMS and able to take 300W MAX off the amplifiers you use and is pretty commendable for the price compared to its quality. Check out further specifications below-
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Bio 8" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- Dual 2Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- 150W RMS car audio sub & can take up to 300W PEAK
- Dual connectivity terminals with 2" (diameter) voice coil make this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- Incorporates Y30 graded ferrite magnet
- Strong & sturdy basket frame, capable of handling high diaphragm moves with maximum Xmax
- Sub power: 150W (RMS) | 300W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 8"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (dia): 2" (51mm)
- BL: 13.724
- FS: 44.956Hz
- QTS: 0.408
- QES: 0.426
- QMS: 9.601
- VAS: 9.587 liters
- SPL: 85 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: 14.2mm (Peak to peak)
- Sealed: 0.3 ft3
- Ported: 0.40 ~ 0.75 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 183mm / 7.2"
- Overall diameter: 213mm / 8.4"
- Mounting depth: 114mm / 4.5"