Product Return || Bio 12 Inch D4 (300W RMS) (Brand New - Working)
New, working – 20% off: The box was opened. The item was tested and it is working - appears to have NOT been used. There may be cosmetic damage, maybe missing some of the original packaging or may have damage to the gift box. Anything major will be noted in the product description. If for some reason the item is not working, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to notify us. We will ask you to return the item (with the packaging received) back to us at your cost. Once we verify it is the item, we will issue you a store credit only-no refund.
Shipment of these items may take up to 2~3 weeks
The pricing for return items reflects all promotional and discounts that may be in effect at this time.
ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS / REFUNDS / WARRANTY
CT Sound's represents the Bio 2.0 12 Inch Subwoofer D4. Having a very smart size, this sub just handles all your lows pretty nice. This is one rock solid product that shakes the way you like. Output audio is way smooth, crisp and cheering than ever and you shall really need to have a taste of it.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Bio 2.0 12" D4 Car Subwoofer (Dual 4 ohm)
- It is a dual 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This sub takes 250W (RMS) & can take up to 500W power (MAX)
- Dual connectivity terminals with 2" (diameter) voice coil make this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y30 graded ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- Strong basket frame is capable of handling high powered audio frequencies without any harm to the product
- Sub power: 250W (RMS) | 500W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 12"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 2" (50.80mm)
- BL: 18.966
- FS: 31.003 Hz
- QTS: 0.461
- QES: 0.496
- QMS: 6.532
- VAS: 69.221 liters
- SPL: 88.10 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: ~15mm (Both way)
- Displacement: 0.12 ft3
- Sealed: 1.00 ft3
- Ported: 1.50 ~ 2.0 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 279mm / 11"
- Overall diameter: 318mm / 12.5"
- Mounting depth: 145mm / 5.70"
row - 674