New, working – 20% off: The box was opened. The item was tested and it is working - appears to have NOT been used. There may be cosmetic damage, maybe missing some of the original packaging or may have damage to the gift box. Anything major will be noted in the product description. If for some reason the item is not working, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to notify us. We will ask you to return the item (with the packaging received) back to us at your cost. Once we verify it is the item, we will issue you a store credit only-no refund.
Shipment of these items may take up to 2~3 weeks
The pricing for return items reflects all promotional and discounts that may be in effect at this time.
ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS / REFUNDS / WARRANTY
The Bio series, known as Badass, is our entry-level, no-frills, workhorse subwoofer. The drivers share high-grade components, perfect for the bass head on a budget. It has 300 watts RMS and 600 watts MAX power. It features a 4-layer copper Dual 2 Ohm voice coil and a polypropylene cone. It is CT’s most affordable series while still delivering excellent performance and deep low notes. The Bio is the perfect choice for its price and will not disappoint. You will stand out loud, and your friends will notice.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Bio 2.0 12" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- It is a dual 2Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This sub takes 300W (RMS) & can take up to 600W power (MAX)
- Dual connectivity terminals with 2” (diameter) voice coil make this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y30 graded ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- Strong basket frame is capable of handling high powered audio frequencies without any harm to the product
- Sub power: 300W (RMS) | 600W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 12"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 2" (50.80mm)
- BL: 14.092
- FS: 31.495 Hz
- QTS: 0.525
- QES: 0.565
- QMS: 7.429
- VAS: 61.004 liters
- SPL: 87.20 dB (@ 1w/1m)
- Xmax: ~15mm (Both way)
- Displacement: 0.12 ft3
- Sealed: 1.00 ft3
- Ported: 1.50 ~ 2.0 ft3
- Cutout diameter: 279mm / 11”
- Overall diameter: 318mm / 12.5"
- Mounting depth: 145mm / 5.70"