New, working – 20% off: The box was opened. The item was tested and it is working - appears to have NOT been used. There may be cosmetic damage, maybe missing some of the original packaging or may have damage to the gift box. Anything major will be noted in the product description. If for some reason the item is not working, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to notify us. We will ask you to return the item (with the packaging received) back to us at your cost. Once we verify it is the item, we will issue you a store credit only-no refund.
Shipment of these items may take up to 2~3 weeks
The pricing for return items reflects all promotional and discounts that may be in effect at this time.
ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS / REFUNDS / WARRANTY!
CT Sounds introduces a subwoofer product thats a harmonious combination of performance and price: the Bio 1.0 10 Inch Subwoofer S4. This truly is one of the best fits for those vehicles which are looking forward to having a nice propelling bass inside. This subwoofer takes only 150W RMS without a single compromise on quality.
This is quite a nice 10" single terminal 4-ohm (S4) subwoofer having steel molded basket that makes its bass output strong, stable & untamed; even while full powered. Both, sealed and ported enclosures can get this product prettily fitted in.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Bio 1.0 10" S4 Car Subwoofer (Single 4 ohm)
- It is a single 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- Steel terminal pair for sub connectivity (use soldering for wire connections)
- This sub takes 150W (RMS) & can take up to 300W power (MAX)
- 1.5” (diameter) voice coil makes this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It is equipped with Y30 graded ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- Strong basket frame is capable of handling high powered audio frequencies without any harm to the product
- Sub power: 150W (RMS), 300W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 10”
- Subwoofer type/ Impedance: Single 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 1.5” (38.10mm)
- FS: 35.6Hz
- QTS: 0.520
- QES: 0.590
- QMS: 4.074
- VAS: 44.511 liters
- SPL: 87.2 dB (@ 1w/1m)
- Xmax: 6mm
- Sealed: 0.45 ft3
- Ported: 0.95 – 1.15 ft3
- Cutout diameter: 229mm / 9”
- Overall diameter: 264mm / 10.4"
- Mounting depth: 106mm / 4.15"
- Displacement: 0.056 ft3