Notification of the PRICING, our BIGGEST DISCOUNT, BEST DEAL, will be announced by email approximately two weeks before departure to the USA. You will have 72-hours to purchase (the balance owed). If you choose not to buy, CT Sounds will refund your $10 reservation fee within 7 business days. We anticipate orders will ship out 60-90 days after the container ship departs for the USA.
Combining the power of several speakers just into one, CT Sounds is proud to introduce the new addition to the Neo PA Series, the Neo Pro Audio 10 Inch Car Audio Speaker (200W RMS | 400W MAX Per Speaker). A single speaker of 200W RMS! Whether for car audio or home audio, this speaker just does it with outstanding performance. While being so much powerful, this speaker weighs very low due to high quality and low weight neodymium magnet.
This is one real power hungry speaker and you are pretty sure to experience some rock solid & ear piercing highs if you get this powered off a perfect car amplifier. This beast has given out outstanding lab performance reports and has top quality materials for longevity. For those who likes to go way loud in their vehicle, this is just what you've been looking for. And about mid-bass? You wont ever feel the difference unless you've experienced this beast playing. If you were looking forward to winning car audio competitions, this speaker is somewhat mandatory!
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Neo Pro Audio (PA) 10" Car Audio Speaker
- Speaker size: 10"
- Speaker type: Mid-range driver
- Impedance per speaker: 4-Ohm
- Power per speaker: 200W (RMS) | 400W (MAX)
- Voice coil (dia): 1.5"
- Sweep voltage: 12 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 99 dB
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 70 Hz ~ 7 kHz
- Magnet size: 100mm x 50mm x 6mm
- Magnet weight: 4.83 Oz
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Each speaker has paper cone with cloth edge surround
- Yellow color PC+NOMEX spider
- White zinc coated yoke with 6mm front plate & 5mm back plate
- KAPTON Voice coil of 1.5" / 38mm (dia) at each speaker
- Neodymium magnet
- Silver bullet phase plug in the center
- Steel plate type terminals for speaker connectivity, big one for Positive (+ve) & small one for Negative (-ve)
- Each speaker has black stamp steel basket with black powder paint on them
- Cutout diameter: 251mm / 9.88"
- Outer diameter: 257mm / 10.12"
- Mounting depth: 110mm / 4.33"