Neo Pro Audio 8 Inch Speaker (1 Speaker)
You Save 20% ($14.00)$55.99
If you have any sort of car audio competitions ahead and are looking out for some killer 8" car door speakers, make sure to checkout the CT Sounds Neo Pro Audio 8 Inch Car Audio Speaker (1 speaker). The Neo PA 8" speaker is an extremely power-hungry speaker and works better when powered off a car amplifier. They are 4-Ohm per speaker and are made up of quality materials that make them able to go real crisp loud! Check out for further tech specs below-
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Neo Pro Audio (PA) 8" Car Audio Speaker
- Speaker size: 8"
- Speaker type: Mid-range driver
- Impedance per speaker: 4-Ohm
- Power per speaker: 175W (RMS) | 350W (MAX)
- Voice coil (dia): 1.5"
- Sweep voltage: 12 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 98 dB
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 95 Hz ~ 8 kHz
- Magnet size: 90mm x 50mm x 6mm
- Magnet weight: 4.83 Oz
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Each speaker has a paper cone with cloth edge surround
- Yellow color PC+NOMEX spider
- White zinc coated yoke with 6mm front plate & 5mm back plate
- Voice coil of 1.5" / 38mm (dia) at each speaker
- Neodymium magnet
- Silver bullet phase plug in the center
- Steel plate type terminals for speaker connectivity, a big one for Positive (+ve) & small one for Negative (-ve)
- Each speaker has a black stamp steel basket with black powder paint on them
- Cutout diameter: 185mm / 7.28"
- Outer diameter: 206mm / 8.11"
- Mounting depth: 80mm / 3.13"
Ordered on a Saturday evening, received on Monday incredibly fast and they sound good too
Hooked up a 4-channel 600 watt Cerwin Vega amp to this 8” midrange speaker, and had to turn down the volume on my Audio Control 8 to half in order to hear my 8” CT sounds Tropo subwoofer, again. It is loud! Lacks low-end, but hey, it’s a midrange speaker, not a mid-low woofer.