Neo Pro Audio 8 Inch Speaker (1 Speaker)
If you have any sort of car audio competitions ahead and are looking out for some killer 8" car door speakers, make sure to checkout the CT Sounds Neo Pro Audio 8 Inch Car Audio Speaker (1 speaker). The Neo PA 8" speaker is an extremely power-hungry speaker and works better when powered off a car amplifier. They are 4-Ohm per speaker and are made up of quality materials that make them able to go real crisp loud! Check out for further tech specs below-
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Neo Pro Audio (PA) 8" Car Audio Speaker
- Speaker size: 8"
- Speaker type: Mid-range driver
- Impedance per speaker: 4-Ohm
- Power per speaker: 175W (RMS) | 350W (MAX)
- Voice coil (dia): 1.5"
- Sweep voltage: 12 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 98 dB
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 95 Hz ~ 8 kHz
- Magnet size: 90mm x 50mm x 6mm
- Magnet weight: 4.83 Oz
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Each speaker has a paper cone with cloth edge surround
- Yellow color PC+NOMEX spider
- White zinc coated yoke with 6mm front plate & 5mm back plate
- Voice coil of 1.5" / 38mm (dia) at each speaker
- Neodymium magnet
- Silver bullet phase plug in the center
- Steel plate type terminals for speaker connectivity, a big one for Positive (+ve) & small one for Negative (-ve)
- Each speaker has a black stamp steel basket with black powder paint on them
- Cutout diameter: 185mm / 7.28"
- Outer diameter: 206mm / 8.11"
- Mounting depth: 80mm / 3.13"
Ordered on a Saturday evening, received on Monday incredibly fast and they sound good too
Hooked up a 4-channel 600 watt Cerwin Vega amp to this 8” midrange speaker, and had to turn down the volume on my Audio Control 8 to half in order to hear my 8” CT sounds Tropo subwoofer, again. It is loud! Lacks low-end, but hey, it’s a midrange speaker, not a mid-low woofer.