The Meso 8 Inch D2 subwoofer delivers pinpoint sound accuracy and unmatched performance that you may not experience by other brands at its price point. The Meso is a perfect choice for those who want great sound and performance that is why it is called The Beast. You will be blown away with its triple-stacked Y35 ferrite magnet that offers 800 watts RMS with 1600 watts MAX power handling. It weighs 300% more than the same size of Bio subwoofer. It features a cast aluminum basket, a 4-layer CCA voice coil, allowing faster heat dissipation and cooling. The cone is a nylon composite paper like the Strato but is stiffer - reinforced with 5% carbon fiber. The Meso is a competition-grade subwoofer. You will be the talk of the town; heads will turn.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Meso 8" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- It is a dual 2Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 800W (RMS) power with 1600W maximum power capacity
- Prudent 2.5" (diameter) voice coil makes this product versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous arm styled basket frame. The sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product; even at highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier
- Sub power: 800W (RMS) | 1600W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 8"
- Subwoofer type: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (dia): 2.5" (63.5mm)
- BL: 12.392
- FS: 41.45 Hz
- QTS: 0.439
- QES: 0.477
- QMS: 5.60
- VAS: 7.43 liters
- SPL: 82.40 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: ~15mm
- Displacement: 0.08 ft3
- Magnet weight: 160 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Coil inductance: 2.10mH
- Sd: 196.070 cm2
- Sealed: 0.30 ft3
- Ported: 0.50 ~ 0.75 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 186mm / 7.3"
- Overall diameter: 221mm / 8.7"
- Mounting depth: 168mm / 6.6"
Save your money on this. Had this sub for about 7 months and only had it installed for about 4 months and the voice coil went bad on it had everything professionally installed all gains and crossovers set correctly just stopped playing one day. All products were bought from this website, I contacted customer support about it and they said they only have a 90 day warranty so there was nothing to be done. Would not recommend this subwoofer. There are other companies out there that offer 1 to 2 year warranty and stand behind their products.
These subs are a beast!!
They hit pretty good in the new gen 4Runner have 2 at 2 ohms getting about 1800 rms.
I underestimated the build quality and robust build of this subwoofer. Very happy with this purchase, I have to on 1200 watts.
Awsome little speaker this little thing is a monster