The Meso 8 Inch D2 subwoofer delivers pinpoint sound accuracy and unmatched performance that you may not experience by other brands at its price point. The Meso is a perfect choice for those who want great sound and performance that is why it is called The Beast. You will be blown away with its triple-stacked Y35 ferrite magnet that offers 800 watts RMS with 1600 watts MAX power handling. It weighs 300% more than the same size of Bio subwoofer. It features a cast aluminum basket, a 4-layer CCA voice coil, allowing faster heat dissipation and cooling. The cone is a nylon composite paper like the Strato but is stiffer - reinforced with 5% carbon fiber. The Meso is a competition-grade subwoofer. You will be the talk of the town; heads will turn.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Meso 8" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- It is a dual 2Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 800W (RMS) power with 1600W maximum power capacity
- Prudent 2.5" (diameter) voice coil makes this product versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous arm styled basket frame. The sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product; even at highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier
- Sub power: 800W (RMS) | 1600W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 8"
- Subwoofer type: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (dia): 2.5" (63.5mm)
- BL: 12.392
- FS: 41.45 Hz
- QTS: 0.439
- QES: 0.477
- QMS: 5.60
- VAS: 7.43 liters
- SPL: 82.40 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: ~15mm
- Displacement: 0.08 ft3
- Magnet weight: 160 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Coil inductance: 2.10mH
- Sd: 196.070 cm2
- Sealed: 0.30 ft3
- Ported: 0.50 ~ 0.75 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 186mm / 7.3"
- Overall diameter: 221mm / 8.7"
- Mounting depth: 168mm / 6.6"
I would not recommend buying these I had 3 of them and they were wired to a 3k hifonics and I used subs maybe once a day and after 2 months 2 of them the coils went bad
These subs are a beast!!
They hit pretty good in the new gen 4Runner have 2 at 2 ohms getting about 1800 rms.
I upgraded from 2 p2 fosgate 8’s. I had blown one and running lowlife on the second. I got one stuck it in the box and was way impressed by the amount of output the 8 gave me. I ordered a 1500.1 from ct and it only got better. Soon there will be another d2 ct sound 8 off the 1500 and I’m patiently waiting to have the money to order it
I underestimated the build quality and robust build of this subwoofer. Very happy with this purchase, I have to on 1200 watts.