Meso 6.5 Inch D2 is the most powerful and smallest subwoofer of CT-Sounds. It delivers pinpoint sound accuracy and unmatched performance that you may not experience by other brands at its price point. The Meso is a perfect choice for those who want great sound and performance that is why it is called The Beast. You will be blown away with its double-stacked Y35 ferrite magnet that offers 300 watts RMS with 600 watts MAX power handling. It weighs 50% more than the Tropo 6.5 Inch D2 subwoofer. It features a cast aluminum basket, a 4-layer CCA voice coil, allowing faster heat dissipation and cooling. The cone is a nylon composite paper like the Strato but is stiffer - reinforced with 5% carbon fiber. The Meso is a competition-grade subwoofer. You will be the talk of the town; heads will turn.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Meso 6.5" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- It is a dual 2Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 300W (RMS) power with 600W maximum power capacity
- Nice and small 2" (diameter) voice coil makes this product versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions, and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got a strong, sturdy, and stupendous arm styled basket frame. The sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product; even at highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier
- Sub power: 300W (RMS) | 600W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 6.5"
- Subwoofer type: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (dia): 2" (50.8mm)
- FS: 54Hz
- QTS: 0.412
- QES: 0.451
- QMS: 4.867
- VAS: 2.680 liters
- SPL: 81.6 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: 10.4mm
- Displacement: 0.0435 ft3
- Magnet weight: 80 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Resonant frequency: 30.5Hz
- Sealed: 0.25 ft3
- Ported: 0.40 ~ 0.55 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 148mm / 5.8"
- Overall diameter: 175mm / 6.9"
- Mounting depth: 105mm / 4.13"
These little guys are surprisingly well built.
To see these in person is a whole different thing. I can't wait to see the capacity of these once everything is installed.
Great lil subs creating massive output. Totally impressed. Only flaws is the wire button location and tight fit to push the button. Nothing a flat head couldnt fix me up. Overall: amazingggg
Well built and hits hard for being so small