The Meso 18 Inch D2 subwoofer delivers pinpoint sound accuracy and unmatched performance that you may not experience by other brands at its price point. The Meso is a perfect choice for those who want great sound and performance that is why it is called The Beast. You will be blown away with its triple-stacked Y35 ferrite magnet that offers 2000 watts RMS with 4000 watts MAX power handling. It weighs 300% more than the same size of Bio subwoofer. It features a cast aluminum basket, a 4-layer CCA voice coil, allowing faster heat dissipation and cooling. The cone is a nylon composite paper like the Strato but is stiffer - reinforced with 5% carbon fiber. The Meso is a competition-grade subwoofer. You will be the talk of the town; heads will turn.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Meso 18" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- It is a dual 2Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes enormous 2000W (rms) power with 4000W maximum power capacity
- Enormous 3" (diameter) voice coil makes this sub truly versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous arm styled basket frame. The sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product; even at highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier
- Sub power: 2000W (RMS) | 4000W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 18"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 3" (76.2mm)
- BL: 18.049
- FS: 42.179 Hz
- QTS: 0.786
- QES: 0.947
- QMS: 4.634
- VAS: 107.549 liters
- SPL: 91.2 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: 20mm (Single way)
- Displacement: 0.25 ft3
- Magnet weight: 330 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Sealed: 3.25 ~ 3.75 ft3
- Ported: 5.00 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 419mm / 16.5"
- Overall diameter: 470mm / 18.5"
- Mounting depth: 244mm / 9.6"
Have a Meso 10 in my daily and I liked it so much i bought 2 Meso 18s for my Escalade. Keep up the good work
The first time I turned it on I could not believe how powerful it was. You can feel the bass deep into your body, so do the cars around you, and the cars a block ahead and behind. Could not be happier.
I will always keep buying the product
I love my 18" meso d2 from ct sounds. It has incredible sound and amazing bass. The only thing more I wish I couldve gotten from ct sounds is a sponsorship,or at least help with it. Bc right now I'm installing 2 ct sounds 10s to go with my 18. And ct sounds miss and highs. But my amps will never match,their Rockford fosgate. Currently I cant afford the ct sounds amps that I would need. Almost makes me wish I wouldve switched to resillient sounds where I couldve gotten sponsorship. Even though I love my ct sounds gear!
Havent got my box built yet for this but I’m sure it’s not going to disappoint it’ll Be going in a vw Jetta soon ct always makes great products so I’m sure it’ll sound clean and amazing