The Meso 10 Inch D2 subwoofer delivers pinpoint sound accuracy and unmatched performance that you may not experience by other brands at its price point. The Meso is a perfect choice for those who want great sound and performance that is why it is called The Beast. You will be blown away with its triple-stacked Y35 ferrite magnet that offers 2000 watts RMS with 4000 watts MAX power handling. It weighs 300% more than the same size of Bio subwoofer. It features a cast aluminum basket, a 4-layer CCA voice coil, allowing faster heat dissipation and cooling. The cone is a nylon composite paper like the Strato but is stiffer - reinforced with 5% carbon fiber. The Meso is a competition-grade subwoofer. You will be the talk of the town; heads will turn.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Meso 10" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- It is a dual 2Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes enormous 2000W (RMS) power with 4000W maximum power capacity
- Enormous 3" (diameter) voice coil makes this sub truly versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous arm styled basket frame. The sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product; even at highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier
- Sub power: 2000W (RMS) | 4000W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 10"
- Subwoofer type/ Impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 3" (76.2mm)
- FS: 41.609Hz
- QTS: 0.362
- QES: 0.396
- QMS: 4.188
- VAS: 11.657 liters
- SPL: 85.1 dB (@ 1w/1m)
- Xmax: 20mm
- Displacement: 0.17 ft3
- Magnet weight: 330 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Resonant frequency: 30.5Hz
- Sealed: 0.50 ft3
- Ported: 1.00 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 236mm / 9.3"
- Overall diameter: 280mm / 11"
- Mounting depth: 180mm / 7.1"
This sub is freaking badass. It outperforms my two kicker comp rs. I ain't even pushing it but halfway. I want another one.
This 10” sub is the definition of quality and performance. The form, function, and ascetics are only complimentary to its more than impressive presence. Rrr
First and foremost I was pleasantly surprised at the shear weight and build quality of tf 10"meso when I received it. I built a custom box for it and put the recommended 1500 watts to it and was completely blown away by the sound. Plays the lows amazingly for a ten and gets very loud yet plays solid and clear. Would strongly recommend the meso series to anyone looking for quality, power/output and great lows.
Ordered a Meso 10” and recieved a Strato 10”. Still waiting to see if CT will correct the issue....