Thinking of small amplifiers with greater powers? Well, CT Sounds proudly introduces the M-series amplifier, the M-750.1. This is a nice red coloured car audio amplifier that makes the best use of space while giving you big powers. This amplifier is engineered in a manner where its body surrounds are designed as heat emitting fins. They work as a heat sink to keep the amp cool while even working in full load. This is a full class-D operational car audio amplifier with a remote bass knob to control the amplifier gain easily.
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 1 ohm stable mono operation
- Variable input gain control, subsonic filter & low pass crossover
- Thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection inbuilt
- Nickel plated RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- It comes with Remote Bass Knob; therefore allowing you to control power, on/off or subwoofer bass level easily
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
- 1Ω @ 12.8V, 750W (RMS) | 1500W (MAX)
- 2Ω @ 12.8V, 600W (RMS) | 1200W (MAX)
- 4Ω @ 12.8V, 350W (RMS) | 700W (MAX)
- Number of channel: 1
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v – 5v
- Phase shift: 0º to 180º
- Subsonic adjustment: 10Hz – 50Hz
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +18dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum impedance: 1Ω (ohm)
- Low pass filter: 35Hz to 250Hz
- No of fuse: N/A
- Power inputs: 4 AWG
- Bass level remote control (16.4ft): Yes
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- Bass knob: Remote gain control, clip light indicator, built in voltmeter & push-able on/off switch
- 143mm (W) x 43mm (H) x 280mm (L)
I snagged this bad mamma jamma on pre-order before it came out along with the 75.4 matching sister amp and absolutely love it. The 750.1 is powering a ten year old kicker s10l7 in 2 ohm and it bumps. Not sure if it actually makes 600 watts rms or 1200 watts peak or not, but it still slams. Really like the small size and red anodizing of the chassis on this amp too. It looks really nice. Bass knob is also a really fantastic feature!
Came fast and looks great now waiting on my sub and then can start to build out.
I've bought and am building a whole system with ct sounds all the equipment looks awesome. Will give more details when its finished.
So far so good!
I've been running this another for 3 years now! I've run 5 different sub setups since installing this amp! A single 10" kicker cvr, a single 12" kicker cvr (cvrs we're silver and red), a pair of infinity 12"s, a 10" jl w6v2, and now my custom 10! I love this amp!!!