Bio In-Wall 8" Home Audio Speaker with Rotatable 25mm Silk Dome Tweeter (1 Speaker)
You Save 30% ($30.00)$69.99
CT Sounds | Bio 8" In-Wall Home Audio Speaker | 80W (RMS) | 160W (MAX) | 8 Ohm Impedance | 2-Way Rotatable Silk-Dome Tweeter with Rectangular Protection Panel | 8” Theater Quality Speaker
The Bio in-wall 8" is a premium Home Audio Speaker, and it comes with one speaker per box. It offers the best bang for your buck for theater-quality, home audio. You will experience a clean, smooth, crisp sound without distortions. These babies pack a serious punch and are built for those who expect more while paying less.
🔊 SUPERB SOUND QUALITY: The home audio speaker is a premium, dynamic balanced in-wall 8” speaker that provides more vibrant sound tones. You will hear, experience, and feel sound like never before. The metalized silk dome tweeter adds more depth to your music. You will experience clean sound without distortions. The sound is smooth & crisp. The home audio, theater speaker packs a serious punch. Unleash the Sound of CT, built for those who DARE, the Best Bang for Your Buck!
🔊 BEST CHOICE: This 8” subwoofer in-wall home audio speaker is rock solid & high quality. For higher strength and rigidity, the speaker features a mineral-filled polymer cone and strong composite driver baskets that firmly align the moving parts, which creates a wider dispersion of even sound coverage. This 8” in-wall home audio/theater speaker, represents the best combination of craftsmanship and components in our category. This speaker is easy to install and the aluminum grilles are paintable.
🔊 TOP-QUALITY COMPONENTS: Each speaker has an IMPP cone with Nitrile Butadiene Rubber surrounding it, black stamp steel basket with black powder paint, 8 Ω Ohm Rated impedance, 40Hz ~ 20 kHz Frequency Response, 58Hz Resonant Frequency, 88dB SPL output, Y30 graded ferrite magnet, 4.0μF /100V Crossover Circuit and 98.25mm / 3.87" Mounting depth (With ABS Panel). Make sure to feed 80W (RMS)/8-Ohm for this set. You will experience magnificent sound with these home audio BADASS speakers.
🔊 MOST TRUSTED NAME: CT Sounds Unwavering Commitment, Reliability, and Craftsmanship has made it one of the most trusted names in in-wall audio speakers. With our advanced technology, engineering, and innovation, we produce the best in sound systems and speakers so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy. CT Sounds brings its clients a home audio product second to none. This is an amazing in-wall home audio speaker and reproduces superb sound quality. Why pay more for theater-quality speakers???
🔊 90 DAYS WARRANTY: CT SOUNDS 8” in-wall home audio speakers come with the most up-to-date technology. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, contact us, and we will find a solution together. CT is known for its quality, performance, and reliability. At CT Sounds, you are treated like family. CT is more than a brand; it’s a lifestyle.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Bio In-WALL 8" Home Audio Speaker Set
- 1 x White ABS rectangular protection panel
- Each set includes a separately placed 25mm ROTATABLE silk-dome tweeter & an 8" quality woofer
- Each speaker has an IMPP cone with NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround
- Solid 35.55mm / 1.4" KAPTON voice coil at speaker core
- White Zinc (Zn) coated the top & backplate with yellow PC spider
- Speaker has Y30 graded ferrite magnet
- Each speaker has a black stamp steel basket with black powder paint
- Comes with a white ABS rectangular panel
- Rated power per speaker: 80W (RMS) | 160W (MAX)
- Speaker size: 8"
- Speaker type: In-Wall
- Rated impedance: 8Ω (Ohms)
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 88dB
- Resonant frequency, F0: 58Hz
- QTS: 1.240
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 40Hz ~ 20kHz
- Magnet type: Y30 ferrite
- Crossover circuit: 4.0μF /100V
- Outer length (With ABS Panel): 358mm / 14.09"
- Outer breadth (With ABS Panel): 255mm / 10.04"
- Cutout Length (Without ABS Panel): 323.41mm / 12.73"
- Cutout width (Without ABS Panel): 220.41mm / 8.68"
- Mounting depth (Without ABS Panel): 82.30mm / 3.24"
- Mounting depth (With ABS Panel): 98.25mm / 3.87"
- Screws placement (6 Screws): Check out the picture carefully
Installed the 8 inch wall plates and 2 pair of the 6.5 plates along with the center for my atmos set up. I'm really impressed. For the amount of money I spent for the balanced great sound I would definitely recommend ct sounds.
Sound great! Big speaker, quality built and can't wait to open up a wall or build an enclosure for it. Bookshelf speakers in the making!
because they had good reviews I bought 4 of these to use in my home for a 7.1 surround sound system because my wife hates how floor speakers look and take up room in our house and to be honest looking at them they looked cheaply made compared to my old klipsch thx in wall speakers so I finally installed 2 with the ct center channel speakers and have been listening to them for a month now I did take the time to build in wall enclosures stuffed with some polyfill and I am blown away every time i hear them they sound incredibly great and look good once installed too so I say well worth buying for the great price sound just as good as my klipsch in walls that cost 200$ and cant wait to get the rest of them installed for the 7.1 great job and thanks CT sounds next up new system for the wifes car
Great sound second set of 6 I’ve bought I use them for pa/intercom speakers in stores we own we play music all day on then and employees talk on mics with them as well