The Bio series, known as Badass, is our entry-level, no-frills, workhorse subwoofer. The drivers share high-grade components, perfect for the bass head on a budget. It has 300 watts RMS and 600 watts MAX power. It features a 4-layer copper Dual 4 Ohm voice coil and a polypropylene cone. It is CT’s most affordable series while still delivering excellent performance and deep low notes. The Bio is the perfect choice for its price and will not disappoint. You will stand out loud, and your friends will notice.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Bio 2.0 10" D4 Car Subwoofer (Dual 4 ohm)
- Its a dual 4Ω (ohm) subwoofer
- 300W (RMS) & can take up to 600W power (MAX)
- Comes with dual spring terminal (pair) with 2" (diameter) voice coil & composite foam surround
- Incorporates Y30 ferrite magnet; small sized but powerful enough to make the sub flex great
- Sturdy basket frame allowing the sub to hold the diaphragm strong and product solid bass covering all the low frequencies; prevents harm to other components while powered up to maximum
- Sub power: 300W (RMS) | 600W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 10"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 2" (50.80mm)
- BL: 24.719
- FS: 35.531 Hz
- QTS: 0.408
- QES: 0.439
- QMS: 5.704
- VAS: 21.826 liters
- SPL (@1w/1m): 85.4 dB
- Xmax: ~15mm (Both way)
- Displacement: 0.10 ft3
- Sealed: 0.50 ft3
- Ported: 1.00 ~ 1.25 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 229mm / 9"
- Overall diameter: 262mm / 10.3"
- Mounting depth: 130mm / 5.10"
Nice looking sub..Takes 400watts rms easily and plays clean and gets loud in a sealed box.. would def buy ct sounds again..
I really like the way this subwoofer looks. CT sounds kept the design simple but it's a good clean look. I have the sub in a .5 cubic foot box and it has a nice punch to it and that is what I was looking for. I have it running off a kenwood kac m3001mini amp that puts out around 350 watt. It's a perfect match. I could be happier. I plan on buying more subwoofers and maybe trying a CT sounds amplifier. I bought the subwoofer to replace a alpine type E and I like the bio 10 better. Also I was able to get the bio 10 for $52. Not bad at all. Keep up the good work guys. Thanks.
I was looking for a standard 10" sub to help add some warmth to a very anemic stock audio system in my wife's car. I built the enclosure(no pre-fab box in this install), and I noticed the nice terminals and the solid construction. This sub has a beefy surround, so I'm sure it will move when needed. I am running a nice 300 watt mono amp on it, and it is delivering a nice chunk of bass to really make listening to music in her car pleasurable. This a great sub for the cost, and I would buy this again and again. I am an installer, so I have seen and installed all the brands. This gear holds its place in the market.
SOLID SUBS!!!! Will do more than rated. Excellent for the person who doesn't want to break the bank on overrated competition subs.
Look better than expected haven't hooked up yet super fast shipping