AT-60.4AB // 320 Watts RMS 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier (Used - Working)
You Save 30% ($55.00)$129.99
The item was tested and it is working. There may be cosmetic damage, small scratches, dents, and/or damage to the gift box. If for some reason the item is not working, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to notify us. We will ask you to return the item (with the packaging received) back to us. Once we verify it is the item and it is not working, we will issue you a store credit only. If we discover the item is working, we will not issue a refund and will offer to return the item to your address at your cost.
The CT Sounds AT-60.4ab 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier will deliver the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes. Built using an advanced PCB board featuring Korean capacitors, high-quality transformers, and cutting-edge inductors. Equipped with 4-way protection circuitry along with a Diode 6A60 for reverse polarity protection; sleep easy at night knowing your 4ch car amplifier is protected.
The plexiglass backing, LED CT Sounds logo, and reinforced tiffany style RCAs gives this amplifier an unbeatable appearance. Furthermore, the reinforced heat sink design and MOSFET PWM switching technology ensure this amplifier runs cool for even the most demanding playlists.
Whether you’re looking to cause a tectonic disturbance or generate dynamic instability in the atmosphere, the CT Sounds AT-60.4ab has the power to create the sonic explosion you crave. If you are looking to cover your car audio mids (woofers) and highs (tweeters & horns), this car audio amplifier will take you to a musical realm you didn’t know existed.
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 12.8v||80 Watts x 4-Channels|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 12.8v||60 Watts x 4-Channels|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 12.8v||160 Watts x 2-Channels Bridged|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||12 Gauge|
- No of channel: 4
- Frequency response (-3dB): 10Hz ~ 50kHz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Channel separation: 50dB
- Bass boost: 0dB - +12dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 150
- Minimum speaker impedance: 2Ω (ohms)
- Low pass filter: 50Hz ~ 500Hz (500Hz ~ 5kHz)
- High pass filter: 50Hz ~ 500Hz (500Hz ~ 5kHz)
- No of fuses: 2 x 25A (each)
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- 192mm (W) x 56.7mm (H) x 250mm (L)
- It has bridgeable outputs
- TRI mode capable (for 3 speakers)
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- Built in thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection
- Nickel plated RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- This is a purely Class-AB amplifier, which ensures greater efficiency through both- Class A’s & Class B’s individual operational productivity along with lower distortion