Strato 6.5 Inch Component Speakers
Quality 6.5" component speakers deal at CT Sounds with the Strato 6.5 Inch 2-Way Full Range Car Audio Component Speakers Set. This is one truly commendable 6.5" car audio component speakers set with extraordinary outlook and bold outfit. With quality 6.5" mid-range woofers and 19mm tweeter per side, this complete set makes your car audio environment absolute rich and give your ears happiness. Whether you are looking forward to participating in a car audio competition or for your family vehicle; this 6.5" component speakers set just does it with pride! Checkout for complete tech specs below-
Whats in the box:
- 2 x Strato 6.5" Car Audio Midrange Driver (Woofer)
- 2 x 19mm Silk Dome Tweeters
- 2 x ABS Box Crossovers
- 2 x Woofer Protection Grilles
- Each speaker has IMPP cone with NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround
- PC+NOMEX spider with 4mm top plate and 4mm back plate
- EISV wire wound voice coil of 1" / 26mm (dia) at each speaker
- Y30 ferrite magnet at each speaker
- Each 19mm silk-dome tweeter covered with silver chrome plated face grille with metal mesh
- Crossover circuit box has dark clear top cover with CT Sounds logo printed on top
- Spring type terminals for speaker connectivity, RED one for Positive (+ve) & BLACK one for Negative (-ve)
- Each speaker has black stamp steel basket with black powder paint on them
- Embossed logo around speaker magnet for a bold outlook
- Includes a pair of woofer grilles for extra protection
- Speaker size: 6.5"
- Speaker type: Component
- Impedance per speakers set (woofer+tweeter): 4-Ohm
- Power per speakers set: 75W (RMS) | 150W (MAX)
- Total system power: 150W (RMS) | 300W (MAX)
- Voice coil (dia): 1"
- Sweep voltage: 10 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 88 dB
- Resonant frequency: 65 Hz
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 50 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Magnet size: 90mm x 15mm
- Magnet weight: 14 Oz
- Magnet type: Y30 ferrite
- Sweep voltage: 1.8 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 90dB
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 900Hz ~ 20kHz
- Tweeter size (dia): 19 mm
- Tweeter type: Silk-dome covered with metal mesh face grille
- Magnet type: Neo
- Crossover circuit: 4 μF capacitor / 100V
- Crossover point: 3.5kHz
- Filter for woofer: 6dB
- Filter for tweeter: 12dB
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 142mm / 5.60"
- Outer diameter: 176mm / 6.93"
- Mounting depth: 65mm / 2.55" ( 91mm / 3.57" with grilles on)
Very happy with this set. For the money, hard to beat. lacking some on the mid bass punch, but great mid and high tones. Easy to set image in my C5 Corvette. May bump up to the Mesos next year. But, these are very good components for what you spend. CT is hard to beat for the cost all the way around.
i bought 2 sets to go in my audi. currently theyre running off my factory amp and they sound amazing. deffinately recommend if youre on a budget. i will be putting these in my subaru and upgrading the audi to the meso 3 ways. ct sounds has awesome customer service and have earned them selves a customer for life as well as a product reviewer on youtube
this are some of the best sounding componentS ive ever bought especially for the price sound great in my truck paired with a set of these in the front the coax version in the rear all on a ct-80.4 thinking off buying a set of the components for the rear
excellent product. Very high quality sound and handles plenty of power. Highs are excellent and lows are nice and clean.
I have owned high end and much more expensive component sets during my life. From Polk Audio to Infinity, I have heard a lot of great sound. I bought these for my wife's vehicle as she just wanted a calm average build. Boy do these things come alive. I'm driving them with 80 watts RMS each and they rock. They are in a sealed and dampened door with foam rings coupling them to the door card. I was worried at first because they didn't have any dampening adjustment for the tweeters. They got it right with no adjustment needed. The tweeters are bright but not too bright and the mid base simply performs. I was not expecting much out of a lower end set, but boy am I pleased! I can only image the sound the higher end sets from this company produce.