Content Creator APPLY NOW
In this role, you will report directly to our CEO and create all marketing content and graphic designs for the business. You will also assist with time-sensitive issues and non-media ad hoc assignments. If you are young and hungry for growth you will fit right in with our 26-year old CEO!
- Responsible for creating, shooting, and editing all content for multiple sales and marketing channels - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Amazon, eBay, and CT Sounds' website.
- In charge of creating marketing content for email marketing, newsletters, and sales promotions like Black Friday.
- Manage the creation of promotional videos along with educational and internal training videos.
- Procure customer photos via customer reviews, Facebook groups, and direct outreach to be used in social media posts.
- Responsible for scheduling monthly calendar (daily/weekly) content across social media platforms.
- Evolve and elevate CT Sounds story through timely, engaging campaigns.
- Explore new ways to engage our target audience.
- Design and manage product packaging - gift boxes, master cartons, product manuals, etc.
- Non-media assignments during peak sales periods, i.e., unloading ocean containers and pick and pack orders.
Skills (Ideal Candidate):
- 3-5 years of social media or related digital marketing experience preferred. *Direct job experience is not required but content creation needs to be something you do as a hobby or a side-hustle.
- Creative designer whose strength is more graphic design than videography, but has experience creating and editing videos.
- Ability to create engaging content (text, image, video) that stand out with minimal hand-holding.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Strategic experience on social media platforms and staying current on emerging platforms.
- Familiarity with finalizing video content.
- Self-motivater who thinks big picture and strategizes how to accomplish objectives effectively.
- Analytical and strong problem-solving skills who is organized with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work constructively in a team environment.
- Can multitask, plan ahead, and meet deadlines.
- Desire to learn and grow in one’s skill set.
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty in other areas of the business.
- Job Location: 3729 Yale Street, Houston, TX 77018
- Full-Time: On-site with a flexible schedule. You can start and end your workday whenever you want, as long as you deliver 8 hours per day between 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM (operational hours)
|||Houston, TX 77018|||Marketing||||||wDSrfv8u~JmBjfWL|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||55000|||65000|||true|||