Check out CT Sound's 2-Way Full-Range Crossover Set. Passive component crossovers step into the signal path after the amplifier. They are small networks of capacitors and coils installed near the speakers.
A full-range signal coming out of a car audio amplifier goes to the passive crossovers set which separates that signal into two parts. The higher notes are sent to the tweeters for extra highs and the mid-low notes are sent to the speaker woofer/driver. This way, passive crossover networks help the overall car audio system to go for full range audio frequency and makes car audio way richer and detailed.
Whats in the box:
- 2 x ABS boxed crossover
- Crossover circuit box has dark clear top cover with CT Sounds logo printed on top of it
- Easy screwing terminals for input, tweeter & woofer connections
- Positive (+) & Negative (-) screw terminals for input, tweeter & woofer indicated on top of the box
- Crossover circuit: 4μF capacitor / 100V
- Crossover point: 3.5kHz
- Filter for woofer: 6dB
- Filter for tweeter: 12dB
- Maximum power clearance: 300W MAX