T-300.1D // 300 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
When it comes to a compact sized car audio amplifier that sets for better sound quality with better concentration, then CT Sounds introduces the T-300.1D Monoblock Car Amplifier! This 1-channel class D monoblock car audio amplifier has low THD (Total Harmonic Dynamics) resulting in the lowest possible tweaks over the output audio quality. This helps you to experience crystal clear car audio inside the vehicle with sheer control while the size being real small.
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 2 ohm stable mono operation
- Variable input gain control, subsonic filter & low pass crossover
- Thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection inbuilt
- Nickel plated RCAs, thus low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 14.4v||300 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 14.4v||180 Watts x 1-Channel|
- No of channel: 1
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 15Hz ~ 50Hz
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +12dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum impedance: 2Ω (Ohms)
- Low Pass filter: 50Hz to 250Hz
- No of fuse: 1 (25A)
- Bass level remote control (16.4ft): Option
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- 181mm (W) x 55mm (H) x 190mm (L)
Running this on a MeSo 300 watt 6.5 subwoofer and this combo kills. I would have never guessed a 6.5 and 300 watts could sound like this. I highly recommend.
This Lil bad boy is rocking my 3 10” pyle’s till my ct sounds 12” BIO’s in a ported box arrive in July! Can’t wait!
It pushes the 8 inch tropo with ease., and small so u can put it about anywhere. Perfect for my truck
Very good small amp. I have it hooked up to my jeep factory infinity stereo, pushing a 8 inch soundqubed sub(still waiting on the subs I preordered). It's an awesome lol amp if your looking for something small and compact. Will definitely be trying one of their bigger amps for my other car.