T-2500.1D // 2500 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
The CT Sounds T-2500.1D is a pure Class D car monoblock amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic. Equipped with a MOSFET Pulse Width power supply and Korean capacitors which provides the amplifier with the ability to store more capacity and cover the capacity difference in applications where the amplifier draws more current than is available from the electrical system. The inferior cooling design features a steel chassis, extra silicon, and more insulation between the heat seal and the PCB board.
The newest T-2500.1D model features a larger MOSFET than its prior edition. Furthermore, we have added more holes on the side panel for better heat dissipation. Lastly, the amplifier is equipped with built-in 4-way circuitry protection protecting against high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature; sleep easy at night knowing your amplifier is protected. Included with the amplifier is a remote control knob, allowing you to turn up or turn down the bass while driving.
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 1-Ohm stable mono operation
- Variable input gain control, subsonic filter & low pass crossover
- Built in thermal, DC offset, overload & speaker short protection
- Nickel plated RCAs ensuring low resistance at connection leads
- LED power and protection indicators
- Comes with remote knob
- This is a purely Class-D amplifier where the audio amplification is solely controlled by electronic amplifying switches inside; making the gain much more effective and enthusiastic
- 1Ω @ 14.4V, 2500W (RMS) | 5000W (MAX)
- 2Ω @ 14.4V, 1500W (RMS) | 3000W (MAX)
- 4Ω @ 14.4V, 850W (RMS) | 1700W (MAX)
- No of channel: 1
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 15Hz ~ 50Hz
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +12dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum impedance: 1Ω (Ohm)
- Low Pass filter: 50Hz to 250Hz
- Bass level remote control (16.4ft): Yes
- Operating voltage (-ve ground): DC 12v
- Wire inputs: 0GA
- Bass knob: Remote gain control, power indicator
- 181mm (W) x 55mm (H) x 540mm (L)
This amp is a total upgrade from my wolfram C-2400.1D... With the T-2500.1D i finally sent 1 of my 18s in my wall with all that power...
Havent hooked up my system yet but I am sure it will be great!
Pre ordered the Amp earlier in the year
I have to give this amp 4-1/2 stars. Im running two Meso 10s at 1ohm set with a smd dd1. Thing hits nice and stays under control untill about 25hz and below (does not effect the rating). The only negative I’ve found is when the control knob is turned all the way down there is a mumble feedback that didn’t exist with my old setup. I haven’t tried grounding the telephone cable but who the hell does that? Overall its a solid amp and pushes the Mesos well.