CT Sounds represent the Strato 15 Inch Subwoofer D1. The quality does matter while you are going big & The Strato 15" D1 sub is one prolific solution for those who cant to go big without compromising a bit of quality. This sub takes care of greater volume air and generates deep hitting beats.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Strato 15" D1 Car Subwoofer (Dual 1 ohm)
- It is a dual 1Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This sub takes 800W (RMS) & can take up to 1600W power (MAX)
- Dual connectivity terminals with 3" (diameter) voice coil make this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded ferrite magnet, which is a super-boss quality magnet/motor that drives better power to the subwoofer cone
- Strong cagy arms works as the sub-basket frame that holds the sub cone pretty strong
- The sub is capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product even at highest power inputs from amplifiers
- Sub power: 800W (RMS) | 1600W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 15"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 1 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 3" (76.2mm)
- FS: 31.40Hz
- QTS: 0.606
- QES: 0.679
- QMS: 5.593
- VAS: 74.74 liters
- SPL: 87.2 dB (@ 1w/1m)
- Xmax: 13mm
- Displacement: 0.265 ft3
- Magnet weight:195 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Resonant frequency: 30.5Hz
- Coil inductance: 2.10mH
- Sd: 844.963 cm2
- Sealed: 2.00 - 2.50 ft3
- Ported: 3.00 - 3.50 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 358mm / 14.1"
- Overall diameter: 424mm / 16.7"
- Mounting depth: 201mm / 7.9"
SUMMER SALE: NON-RETURNABLE